Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DDo-based RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Randozart

Randozart

DDo-based RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:13 pm

Everin takes one of the two bastard swords that best fancy him and appropriate sheathe and straps it to his belt. "My thanks for the weapon. And as Arynna mentioned, the circumstances may indeed need some strong-willed individuals, lest they make the floor even scroungier."

He takes a looks over his shoulder before asking Arynna "Should we... Make way for a tavern? I... Think I'd rather refrain from going to the estate today." His stiff, yet uncomfortable posture suggests he had been somewhat startled by the events in the lighthouse, and knowing this had no desire to face his family in any way.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:15 pm

"I already planned to. I'd like nothing more than to clean myself and rest." Arynna makes her way to the Leaky Dinghy tavern.

Zin calls as they start to leave "There were two women that are looking for work. I told them to keep an eye out for the pair of you!"
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:34 pm

"Redirect them to the Leaky Dinghy if they're still looking for us, we'll most likely be there." Everin responds after which he wishes the harbourmaster a good day and walks off with Arynna to the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:37 pm

Frey and Suzanna continued looking around, bored, yawning, and having sips of their respective drinks.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:52 pm

Arynna enters the tavern, and almost immediately starts to make her way across the room and to the stairs leading to the rooms. She gets about halfway through the hall before looking over her shoulder back at Everin.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:57 pm

Frey and Suzanna saw these people come in, and knew it...
They rushed infront of them.
Suzanna gave a squeaky. "Hi"
Back to top Go down
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:18 pm

Everin follows behind rather slowly. Being a fair distance away from Arynna as the two people Zin probably mentioned jump in front of her. Everin approaches carefully, waiting to hear Arynna's response first.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:21 pm

Arynna raises an eyebrow at the strangers. "I take it you were the ones Zin told us about?" Arynna looks tired and more than a little on edge. The gruesome images of the flesh golem are still fresh in her mind. "I'd talk more, but I don't think you'd enjoy being in the company of someone who smells like dusty libraries and death" she jokes, managing a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:21 pm

"We've done enough for money to barely notice it."
Suzanna said, trying to restrain a gag.
On the other hand, Frey was perfectly fine.
"Yea...we are the people"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:23 pm

"If you don't mind waiting, you can stay down here... Or talk in my room while I get this horrid smell off of me" she offers. "I'd love to get to know the people I'll be working with!"
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:25 pm

"Umm, yes that will be fine..."
"Frey, go bond with the armor guy"
Frey gave a little grunt, before lumbering over to Everin, with a wave.
"I'll follow you up myself" Suzanna said.
Back to top Go down
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:29 pm

Everin looks somewhat questionably at the large woman approaching him, somewhat concerned with her intent. "G-greetings?" he says as he manages a small wave.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:31 pm

Frey. "I told be here"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:36 pm

"Excellent!" Arynna leads the way to her room. Her room is of higher quality than most in the tavern, which still isn't much. Her room has ample space, and a fair sized bed along with a dresser and table with two chairs. Part of the room is hidden behind a partition wall that has a two foot gap between it and the ceiling. Behind it is a bath, sink with a mirror and a wash bin. It essentially serves as the washing room for the room.

"It's great to meet you. I'm Arynna Tolen." She heads to the dresser first, picking out a pair of black breeches and a wide v-necked shirt, reminiscent of those worn by pirates.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:37 pm

"I'm Suzanna Dark, how do you do" She gave a little mock curtsey. "So tell me a bit about youself?"
She said, preparing to turn around when the women would get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:41 pm

Arynna spares her from doing so, as she goes to undress behind the partition wall. Even though she's entirely hidden behind the wall in the sub-room, her voice can go through the gap and be understood well enough.

"Oh I'm doing just fine... Have you ever heard of a flesh golem?"
She sighs. "Forget about it, just know that they're ugly, disgusting things. But about myself... I suppose all I can say, I am a poor Bard-turned-adventurer."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:43 pm

"Hehe, I'm a poor tavern girl turned adventurer" "And my friend is a well...slaughterer turned adventurer"
"Hell, I think she doesn't do this for money, but for the thrill of the fight"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:48 pm

Arynna laughs. "You know, a lot bards start off as tavern girls. All it takes is a bit of musical skill... And perhaps a bit of magical skill if you want to do very well."

The sound of running water comes from behind the wall. Arynna quickly washes herself off just to get the smell away. She plans to do a better job later in the day. "So, you're here to help Stormreach? That's good... it's a wonderful city really. Great weather most of the time... But bloody hell, is there a lot of vermin. Kobolds infest every part of the sewers, orcs run rampant outside the city walls..." Arynna sighs.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:49 pm

"We ran into some wierd small band of thieves, about 6 of them, but they were weak, and were dispatched quickly."
"My first real job"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:51 pm

The sound of running water and Arynna washing herself persists. "Ah. Which band of thieves?" she asks jokingly. "I don't think I can count high enough to cover all of the ones in Stormreach."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:52 pm

"Hehe, not sure"
"Man, they are fun to take down."
"I had one captive, and he got all squirmy because I was licking his cheek and stuff like a physco path...and then Frey came up on a group of 4, and those guys practically gave up at the sight of her"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:00 pm

"Oh that sounds quite a bit more fun than a dirty underground library, fighting the undead, killing a necromancer and then an abomination..."

The water stops, and Arynna dries herself with a towel. She puts on her spare clothes, and walks back out holding her corset, skirt and boots in hand. Arynna puts her things at the foot of her bed. "Let's take a seat." She sits at a table, gesturing to the second seat for Suzanna.

After her quick wash up, she looks considerably cleaner, and doesn't smell bad. "Sorry about that..."
"So, Zin wants you to tag along with us, when we do work around Stormreach?"
Arynna leans forward, resting her forearms on the table. Her shirt shows a considerable amount of cleavage, but not as much as the corset.

Last edited by Jay on Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:04 pm

Suzanna lied back on the bed, resting.
"Sounds like hell, but fun."
"It'd be fun to join along sometime"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:12 pm

Arynna shrugs when Suzanna decides to lay on the bed. She joins her, sitting on the opposite side. "It was mostly just hell, very little fun." Arynna admits.

"I would love to have more people to work with and adventure with, but..." She leans forward closer to Suzanna and looking her straight in the eye. "Can I trust you and your friend? I need to know if I can trust you to watch my back."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:18 pm

"We promise to watch your back, and I prefer to use stealth attacks also"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DDo-based RP
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jay's RP-zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: