Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DDo-based RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Randozart

Randozart

DDo-based RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:04 pm

Everin kneels down to check up on the state of the librarian. Blood starts to gush from his wounds. He had given up breathing already and it's clear he is beyond the point of saving. Everin's strike was a lethal one, and whether Fallowmir deserved a death this brutal had yet to be revealed.

He stands back up, giving the librarian a short chant of last rites before making his way to the shards on the floor, approaching them carefully to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:12 pm

But as it turns out, Fallowmir's call to action was answered. Out from the visually impenentrable curtain of darkness in the hallway, comes a patchwork behemoth. A twisted mockery of the humanoid structure, sown together by crude surgical and arcane means. Standing at ten feet tall, with two wailing heads set upon the shoulder, the flesh golem looks to be a formidable opponent. It's arms look to be two feet around, made up of dozens of other arms. It's chest and arms are much of the same. Puss and blood slowly ooze out from places where the stitch-work was not perfected. Although it has an over all pale outlook, many patches of it's skin are different colors.

It lumbers forward two steps towards Everin, then stops in place mid-stride.

Golem-crafters often say that a flesh golem is the least effective sort in combat, but it's appearance is enough to unnerve many people. The shoddy work done to create this golem makes it clear that it's not particularily effective, but it does look horrific.
It's thought process moves extremely slow, giving it a horrible reaction time. However the one thing it does have, is resilience and strength.
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:30 pm

Everin steps back and refusing to turn his back to the golem swiftly walks backwards towards Arynna, calling out for her assistance and standing ready to respond to the golem. The location they were finding themselves at would promise a very close quarters battle, so he would certainly need Arynna's backup. Especially since his own powers as a Paladin were nearly depleted.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:35 pm

Arynna is ready to fight the flesh golem, but has the look that says she doesn't want to get anywhere close to it.

The golem looks to be focused on Everin. It takes another long step forward, and cocks back it's right arm. Before the punch is throw, the Golem stands there for two seconds, entirely still. When the golem does attack, it comes surprisingly fast due to the weight behind it.

While it's busy with Everin, Arynna makes a wide circle to get behind the golem, just a bit to it's side.
Back to top Go down
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 4:21 pm

Taking note of her flanking manoeuvre, Everin continues to distract the golem, causing minor wounds which seem to cause far deeper gashes due to the weak, putrid flesh the creature is made up of as it's bond is weakened by it's slow decay. But the slashes seem to have little more impact than that with the golem lumbering forward and launching it's slow-witted attacks at Everin. He makes sure to evade most of them since his armor wouldn't handle the powerful hits of the otherwise shoddy golem, responding each punch of the creature with some quick cuts aimed at it's arms and stitches.

Last edited by Randozart on Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 4:56 pm

Arynna plunges her rapier deep in to the soft flesh of it's side. It slides through with very little resistance. However, piercing weapons like her rapier are historically ineffective against the undead. If it were not for the Force Spellburst enchantment upon the blade, it would be all but useless. It's not able to affect flesh, like it can shatter the brittle bones of skeletons. The spellburst still causes considerable damage to it's internal structure. Several of it's stitches around the abdomen come loose, and the flesh that it held sloughs off, revealing the even more so horrific innards of the golem.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:11 pm

(Backk)
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:31 pm

Dorn'Ja sits, tapping his hand against his other arm. He looks to be deep in thought, and he is trying to think of something to ask or say, but nothing comes to mind. To him, the two women are very obvious but he finds them difficult to read at the same time. Finally he asks "So, you're only here for gold? Stormreach is in need of heroes, more than they need mercenaries."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:48 pm

"We can do hero work, but money is always on our minds"
"Well, sometimes axes are on her mind, but err"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:04 pm

"It must be quite difficult to live like that." Although the life of a Monk is not one of luxury, Dorn'Ja has had the fortune of never being destitute, and barely able to make it by. At least that is what he believes, that the women have difficulty finding meals and beds for the night.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:06 pm

"It is, very hard"
"But hey, its the life we chose"
She gave a wide grin, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:13 pm

"Yes... Not every adventurer has the fortune to have a fortune. But the freedom must be wonderful, aye? Traveling around..." he trails off, cutting his idea short.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:20 pm

"Travelling around and what?"
She peered at him, with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:23 pm

Dorn'Ja shrugs. He feels like he's starting to get a feel for the elf. "Nothing like what you might be thinking about. Just traveling around and meeting people. Seeing interesting places."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:32 pm

The women looked at eachother.
"We are gonna stroll and talk, okay...?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:54 pm

"Oh, wait!" Says a man in the Silver Flame priest robes. He hurries over to the table the three are sitting at. "I couldn't help but over hear that you are the adventuring sort... I have a small problem. I can pay you if you do it for me."

Dorn'Ja looks to the two women. He's not sure if they've decided to include him or not.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:03 pm

"ooh, yes we can help"
Frey responded with "Help yes!"
The girls grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:08 pm

"Members of the Syndicate, a gang of scum that take advantage of Stormreach's turmoil to spread their crime, stole a cylinder case I was carrying. It contains an artifact belonging to the Silver Flame church. I would go to where they are, kill them, and take the case myself... but I am just one Cleric."

The priest awaits the two women's decision.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:17 pm

"How many are there, and we'll most likely agree"
Suzanna asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:40 pm

"I was robbed by three men... and the fools they are, I was able to follow them to their hide-out. I don't know how many more there will be inside. I am sorry I cannot tell you more."

Dorn'Ja decides to interject. "I will come along with you two, if you would welcome the help."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:42 pm

"Err, sure"
Suzanna said.
Frey and her looked at eachother.
"show us the hideout."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:51 pm

The priest nods eagerly. He leads the trio out of the tavern and on to the docks. It's only a short walk before he presents them to a nondescript looking door, leading to a plain building.

"Ten gold pieces for each of you, when you slaughter the scum and bring me the artifact case."
He starts to walk away, but turns around and says "The door may be locked... do with it what you will." The priest then takes his leave.

Dorn'Ja suggests "We should try opening it... if it is locked, Frey could work her magic."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:52 pm

Frey tugged at her axes. "Magic fun"
She began to use her "magic" on the door, two axes at once.
Suzanna was ready to roll in and find a shadowy corner once the door was smashed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:57 pm

Dorn'Ja gives an amused sigh. "Right, straight to it then."

The wooden door does not last long under Frey's assault. It breaks apart quickly, and the two guards posted inside of the room inside cry out in alarm. Dorn'Ja slips in beside her and in to the room.

The room is a wide storage place, littered with crates and barrels. The room is square in shape, 20ft in both directions. The two gang-guards were posted on either side of a door leading to another chamber. The door is directly across from the one Frey had just broken down.

At the sight of people breaking in, one guard went through the door to alert the rest, leaving his partner alone with Frey, Suzanna and Dorn'Ja.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Suzanna was sneaking around, trying to get behind the guard.
Frey just stared at him, stomping, smashing her axes together, letting out warcrys.

Suzanna would then come up behind him, and put a knife up to his neck, and kiss his cheek.
"Look at our lucky boy, being our prisoner today"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DDo-based RP
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jay's RP-zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: