Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DDo-based RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

DDo-based RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:25 pm

"Ah, a sneaky one then... but that's not quite what I meant." Arynna sits up straight. "I'm trying to think of how to put it... I just want to be sure you will try as best as you can to help myself and Everin. And you should expect the same from me."
"Our jobs will be dangerous, so I just had to know... Oh but it should be a lot of fun to have another girl around! Everin can be so uptight some times..." she sighs, but it's with a smile. She reaches back over the edge of the bed. She digs through one of her bags, until she finds her brush. Arynna starts brushing her hair long black hair, and it goes back to her naturally smooth, wavy nature.
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:50 pm

"So, how do you and Everin fight?"
"I sneak and Frey distracts"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:55 pm

"Well... I just fight. I fight in a sort of swashbuckling manner using a rapier, and the magic I've learned learned as a bard. Everin is a Paladin, so he fights with a sword and shield. Rather good at keeping a group of enemies busy, and not having to worry about being hurt. Both of us however, do have sort of of healing magic."
Arynna doesn't look too interested in talking about fighting. It's clear she'd rather talk about something else. Arynna prefers to just fight, and not discuss it.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:12 pm

"So, tell me about your past, in more detail?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:08 pm

"Err, well my past isn't too interesting really. I left my family, not by my own choice, and eventually came to find work at a tavern. Most of my spare time was spent learning how to sing. The owner thought it would help his business to have an in-house bard, and he was right. I think I was about... twenty at that time. Sooner or later, I decided to travel more and improve my craft. While travling I picked up more skills that would help me. You know, talking my way out of situations, how to break locks and find secrets people don't want found."
Arynna rubs the back of her head. She tries to think of more to say. "It was almost a month ago, that I had been on an airship flying over Korthos, a nearby island town, when it was attacked by a dragon. It turned out that the dragon, the sahuagin and cultists were all being manipulated by an illithid. It was also at this time I met Everin. We decided that together, we'd fight back and help the people of Korthos... It was also to get ourselves off of that island. Bloody hell was it cold. I prefer the tropical heat of Stormreach."

She pauses for a moment, crossing her arms against her breasts. She takes the time to think out the rest of her story. "After saving the townsfolk, it was time to confront the dragon in a place called Misery's peak, the mountain lair of an Ice Dragon. We had to fight our way through cultists, the undead, ice spiders, sea devils and elemental plane demons. It took us almost two days, but finally we reached the dragons slumbering caved. Oh how I wished I could have gone down there and taken just a handful of the treasures it had!"
She sighs, fondly remembering the towering piles of gold and other treasures. "But the dragon was there, and it was fighting back against the Illithid, fighting for control of it's mind. We were on a ledge, above the dragon and the illithid. There we found a huge glowing crystal, suspending overtop of a platform. We remembered a Wizard Heyton telling us to keep an eye out for a crystal. It amplifies the Illithids mind powers... So we destroyed it and almost immediatly, the dragon took back control. It froze the mind flayer instantly with it's breath, and destroyed it's feeble frozen body. The dragon was now content to stay in it's lair and sleep."

She takes a deep breath and smiles after her story is done. "Now that was an exciting adventure! So much better than dirty libraries filled with disgusting undead. Now tell me more about yourself!" she pleads eagerly. She leans in close to Suzanna, putting her hands on her own knees.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:10 pm

She blinked.
"T-thats....AMAZING"
"You have such a cool past"
"Mine was like"
"Got bored, did a quest, got nearly killed, Frey came in, saved me, and we've been trynig for work ever since"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:12 pm

"Oh I'm sure there's more to it than that! Just think harder about what happened... And if one part was particularily boring just skip it and make something more interesting! That's what bards do all the time." She laughs. Her story was told in such a way that it'd be hard to tell which parts she embellished. In truth, most of it was told just as how it happened.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:13 pm

"I'm not kidding, thats it, unless you like hearing about a girl growing up and learning feminine wiles, its all boring same old same old stuff, promise" She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:14 pm

"Ah well, that's too bad."
"I'd bet sometimes you don't even have to say or do anything to get a man to do what you want." Arynna gives a wry grin.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:16 pm

She smirked and said.
"Me?"
"You're the one that can blink and suddenly 10 men are just lined up, kneeling infront of you" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:21 pm

"Well, I've never had that happen... " she starts to admit then says "I think five at most."

"Most nights in the tavern when I perform follow a pattern. I start my performance, people give tips and start buying drinks for themselves for me... I get drunker as the night does and my singing gets bad, but nobody seems to care because they're the same. A lot of dancing, shouting... a lot of fun."
"Oh how I love to drink sing and dance!"
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:26 pm

'I know how to dance" She smiled. "Sing...never tried, and I really don't wanna try."
"I usually just float onto a lap, and I'm gifted wine and such"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:30 pm

"It sure helps to be attractive when you're poor, eh?" She jokes, but only a bit. She's had to deal with the same sort of troubles. "I just hope you're as good at killing as you are cute."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:31 pm

"I hope your as good at killing as your are er...hot?" She said, trying to avoid the awkward blushing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:34 pm

"Oh you can be sure of that!" she laughs, taking it in stride. One thing that Suzanna should come to know soon enough, is that Arynna hardly ever feels shame or embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:37 pm

"And what if someone like you gets disarmed?"
"considering you can use a rapier, how are you with your fists?" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:41 pm

"I'm no monk or anything... but I've gotten in to more than a few fist fights. I mostly rely on not being hit. But that does remind me, I picked up a weapon just today, a scimitar. I figured I should learn how to use a weapon like that... A thin piercing weapon like a rapier is not to good at fighting the undead."

"What about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:43 pm

"I use knives and shortswords, but yea when unarmed, I'm very taunty, and will go for the more painful moves...but when its a friendly spar I'm very playful"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:49 pm

"Yes... Playful. I can imagine that. It's a pity I have nobody to practice swashbuckling with. Or fencing for that matter. But even then, I hardly spar with people I know." She starts playing with a lock of hair, twirling it around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:51 pm

"Yea, and I can't practice with Frey, she's too...snap your back in halfy" She said, eying the room.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:55 pm

Arynna laughs. "The woes of being a finesse fighter, I suppose. I'm really glad to have met you."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:56 pm

Suzanna finally stood. "Do you have a spar fencing sword, or if we have wood, that would be useful, to practice?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:59 pm

"Ehm, no sorry. I guess we could just spar with just our usual weapons. Do you have a practice cover?" Arynna asks. She stands too, going over to her weapons. She takes out the rapier, then goes to another bag to get a leather cover that slips over the blade to stop it from hurting people.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 7:01 pm

"No, unforunatly, I do not" She admitted.
"If I got two wooden pegs, that would serve well enough"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 7:04 pm

"I don't know where you would find those... You could break one of the chairs. I'd have to pay for it though." Arynna shrugs. She seems fine with paying for one broken chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DDo-based RP
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jay's RP-zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: