Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DDo-based RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

DDo-based RP - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:50 pm

Arynna slips infront of Everin, wielding her scimitar. She takes a swashbuckling stance, and lets the kobold get the first swing in. Arynna knocks the spear away easily, and stabs her scimitar in deep, through the kobolds chest.
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:03 pm

Everin steps in and finishes the last of the kobolds with a lunge of his bastard sword before dropping his guard and saying "That... Was quite a bit to be blocking."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:04 pm

"Well you did it"
Suzanna remarked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:04 pm

"Oh don't be modest! We've fought more kobolds at once than that." Arynna turns away from the kobold slaughter, facing down the hallway where the guard once was.
"Anyone hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:22 pm

"Not me" Everin says as he looks around to check on everyone else's condition.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:26 pm

"We're fine over here" Suzanna said.
Frey grinned.
"Fine"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:34 pm

"Good! Let's carry on." Arynna nods to Everin and Frey to lead the way.

Her Empowering bard song would last for another hour.
Back to top Go down
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:37 pm

Everin nods back and raises his guard once more, leading the party deeper into the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:42 pm

Frey stood at his side, axes at all times...and ofcourse Suzanna did all she could do scout wise.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:59 pm

The party steps in to the next intersection. To the left, right and ahead, there are closed doors. The door to the left is made of heavier wood, and braced with heavy iron beams. It's locked by a massive lock that looks unbreakable. Due to the size of the lock, it absolutely needs a key.

It would be safe to assume that the rooms ahead and to the right have kobolds.
Back to top Go down
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 4:10 pm

Everin comes to a standstill at the intersection, turning halway towards the party with his shield still up. "Which way should we go. The left is obviously inaccesable so... Head forward, or to the right?"
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:34 pm

"Right..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:10 am

"We should be wary. The fighting might alert the next room."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:03 am

"It may...yea...stealth plans or no?"
Back to top Go down
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:32 am

"I say we open the door, have me stand in front. If nothing is in our direct sight, Suzanna could attempt to sneak around and scout ahead. If anything comes at us, we'll use the door as a choke point."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:32 am

"No, not yet. But that doesn't mean you have to stay out of the fight."
Arynna thinks for a bit. "I suppose if the other room hears the fighting, Frey and Dorn'Ja can handle it?"
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:36 am

Frey grinned.
"I do"
Suzanna shrugged.
" I think she can do it"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:39 am

"Good. Everin, lead us in."
Back to top Go down
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:42 am

"Alright!" Everin says as he assumes full guard again. He approaches the door to the right and slowly opens it with the arm he holds his shield with and has his sword at the ready in case anything tried slipping through the door or attack him when he peeks inside of the room.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:44 am

Suzanna was prepared to snake her way infront, and sneak around the shadows.
Frey remained facing the back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:47 am

Six kobolds inside. They immediatly start yipping, and charging Everin.

Arynna gets up to the front, slashing away with her scimitar. Her wide cuts force a couple of kobolds back, but one is unfortunate enough to take a wound across it's snout. The lizard-creature yips and hisses. It backs away, and raises it's spear to throw.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:50 am

(i gtg for a bit, feel free to control my chars)
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:00 pm

Dorn'Ja looks to the side, at the loud yip from the wounded kobold. In that short second of distraction, the door leading to the straight-ahead room creaked open, then slammed shut.
Frey assumed that it was from the wind.

Dorn'Ja saw the spear thrown at Arynna. It went far too high over her, so she wasn't in much danger. Either way, Dorn'Ja batted the spear to the side, stopping it's flight with his staff. He looks back at Frey, just in time to see a hulking, furry creature appear out of thin air behind her. The armored bugbear reared back it's two-handed, one-headed axe, and delivered a swift chop to the back of Frey's thighs. The axe bites deep, and the envenomed axe delivers it's strength-sapping poison.

Dorn'Ja growls, and tries to whack the back of the Bugbears head. It uses it's invisibility ring just as Dorn'Ja started to swing, and slips away without being hit. Bugbears always had the strange ability to come across such items.
Back to top Go down
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:13 pm

Everin quickly looks back at the wounds inflicted on Frey, but before he's able to make anything of it he's interrupted by a few of the kobolds who try to lunge at him with they crooked weapons and scrawny limbs. He pushes one of them back by bashing them with his shield, leaving it on the ground while he hacks into one of the other kobolds, leaving it crippled after a successive blow.

"Arynna, I can hold this, go and check what caused the wound on Frey and watch my back." Everin says before stepping in to face the remaining kobolds head-on and keeping them from advancing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:33 pm

Arynna joins with Frey and Dorn'Ja. She kneels beside Frey, casting healing spells on Frey's wounded legs.
"Poison" Frey blurts out in her typical manner. Arynna nodded. She didn't have and spells to deal with poison, but Everin does.
"There's a Bugbear assassin about..." Dorn'Ja says, his eyes narrowed as he watches carefully.

Suzanna joins Everin's battle, springing up behind a kobold and shoving her dagger in it's back. The kobold spasms for a few seconds, then goes limp. Two kobolds go after Suzanna now, putting her on the defense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DDo-based RP
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jay's RP-zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: