Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DDo-based RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

DDo-based RP - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:27 am

With the party in agreement, Arynna leads their way to the north-west section of the harbor area. As they climb a set of wooden stairs that passes under an archway in an area of warehouses, a Guardsman notices them and says "Are you the ones Zin said might be helping me? Hurry, I have much to tell you!"

The party walks up to the guard. He takes them in to an alleyway, with a door to a warehouse. "Zin's told you about the kobolds I assume? You should know, there's a lot in there. And not just kobolds. On my way running out of the warehouse, I saw a few bugbears."
"As well... I dropped my badge when I was hurrying to get out. If you could find it, I would appreciate it."
"And be careful! There are a few traps inside of the warehouse, but they're easy enough to avoid."
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:45 am

"We'll make sure to clean the place out." Everin says as he walks ahead towards the warehouse door. He walks in front, waiting for the rest of the party next to the door and grabbing his shield and sword to prepare himself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 10:22 am

Map of reference. http://ddowiki.com/images/thumb/M_kobolds%27_new_ringleader.png/619px-M_kobolds%27_new_ringleader.png - Party is currently in the antechamber just after the Quest Entrance marker.

The warehouse they find themselves in is large, and has the obvious signs of kobolds about. Claw marks on the walls and floor, piles of kobold defecation and the general smell of a sewer. Most of the lights have been doused, leaving only a few to dimly light the building. The party stands at the entrance, which has few of the aforementioned signs of kobolds. No guards have been posted, but the shrill lizard-like voice of kobolds can be heard faintly echoing from further within the building.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:40 pm

(link doesn't work)
Frey was walking a little bit aahead, with her axes ready.
Suzanna was a bit behind, knives drawn.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:52 pm

"We should get organized" Arynna suggests. "I think Everin and Frey should be at the front together... I'll be behind them to support and stab whenever I can. Uhm... Suzanna, you're sneaky right? If you can scout a head a bit and tell us what's coming up, then just... I don't know, stab things once the fight starts?"
Arynna looks to Dorn'Ja. "I don't know much about you yet. Where do you think you'd fit in?"

Dorn'Ja rubs his beard in thought. "At the front, but I need room. You must be careful near me, as I cannot guarantee you won't be hit by a spell or my staff.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:55 pm

Suzanna nodded, and tiptoe'd to the first intersection, looking around at whats straight, left, and right.
Frey got in the front.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:59 pm

Infront of Suzanna, is a barricade of crates and boards, crudely nailed together. It reaches from the bottom of the floor, right up to the cieling. No way through it.

To the left is a closed door. The sounds of kobolds come from behind it. It sounds like there are between five and ten of the creatures behind the door. They are not alerted.

To the right is a hallway. Thirty feet away, out in the open six or so kobolds sleep, laying down on piles of scrap cloth. One guard stands on duty, but the kobold is clearly tired. His head keeps nodding up and down, falling asleep for a few seconds then snapping back up. He stands by a gong. If he notices an intruder, he will bang the gong and wake up the kobolds sleeping, and alert any other kobold in the area.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:03 pm

Sneak back and report my findings.
"Right is 6 sleeping ones, and a half asleep guard..."
"Left is a room full of about...5 to 10"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:08 pm

"Could you kill the sleepy guard without it noticing? If you can, we can clear the room to the left quickly, then focus on the right side."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:11 pm

"I could try yea, sounds like fun actually"
She slithered back up to the intersection, and slowly crept among the shadows, coming up on the kobald, holding her breath.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:13 pm

The kobold rubs it's eye with a scaly clawed hand and yawns. He's out in the middle of the hallway near the entrance to the next intersection. There's a four-foot distance between him and the gong.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:16 pm

Suzanna leapt out, inbetween the kobold and the gong, and tried as quickly as possible, to slit its scrawny koboldian throat.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:24 pm

It dies with a squeak and flops down on to the cold stone floor in a growing pool of it's own blood. None of the sleeping kobolds were woken up by the assassination.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:26 pm

Begin to slowly slit the throughts of each individually sleeping kobold...untill theres a bloodbath of dead ones.
Once they are all defeated, she marched right back to the party...quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:32 pm

"All finished then?" Arynna asks at her arrival. From the bloody state of Suzanna's knife, she assumes that it is.

"Everin, please lead us in to the room on the right. We'll be right with you."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:33 pm

Frey got next to Everin, ready to be second to walk into said room.
Back to top Go down
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:45 pm

"Will do." Everin says as he takes his position in front of the group. He raises his shield and sword and slowly starts walking to the next room, making sure he's covering the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:51 pm

Everin opens the door. It's a room, 20ft by 20ft. Suzanna's estimate of near ten kobolds was almost right. It's ten that are awake, and another ten that are asleep. They see the door open, and start yipping and shouting. Their sleeping comrades wake up.

The furious kobolds rush at Everin and Frey.

Both Dorn'Ja and Arynna begin spell casting.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:52 pm

Frey began to protect Everin's flank, making sure none charge in at his side.
Suzanna just held her knife.
Back to top Go down
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:18 pm

Everin stands in place, positioning himself to block the kobolds from going any further. His shields takes most of the small hits the kobolds manage to throw at him. He occasionally swipes his sword, beheading or snapping the necks of the thin creatures and smacking them to the side.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:22 pm

Arynna ends her loud chanting, a bard singing spell to make her allies stronger. They feel stronger, tougher, faster and braver from Arynna's spell.

Dorn'Ja is still deep in spell-casting.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:24 pm

Frey began to smash her axes, and with that, 4 kobalds cleany came right off ...their heads did actually.
Back to top Go down
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:35 pm

Everin too continues to fend off the many kobolds attempting to swarm him. He does however find himself mostly on the defensive and attempting to reposition as the many different weapons try to poke him rather than stab and with the occasional pointy spear inbetween it proves difficult, but he mostly keeps the largest bulk of the kobolds out of his allies' way.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:41 pm

Freed up to attack now, Arynna stabs in every so often with her rapier, giving the kobolds serious wounds, but not out-right killing them.

Dorn'Ja finishes his spell. An orb of fire forms in his right hand. He tosses it over the heads of his allies, and it lands in the back line of the kobolds. The closest five kobolds die instantly from the firey explosion. A couple others outside of the immediate blast area are licked by flames, their clothes setting fire in small spots.

After their fighting, only six kobolds remain.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:49 pm

Frey began to try to hack the heads right off kobold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DDo-based RP
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jay's RP-zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: