Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DDo-based RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

DDo-based RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:12 pm

"We wait!?"
Frey scream asked, but didn't do anything agressive.
"WAIT NO FUN"
Suzanna was patting her. "Shhh, calm down...err.excuse my friend...shes very...violent"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:18 pm

"Yes, you must wait a little longer. It's for safety reasons!" Zin pats his hands on the air, hoping for Frey to understand.
"Violence is a good trait in these times I must say! But trust me, you will be much safer if you ally yourselves with those two. They came to Stormreach with rumors following them. I heard they saved a city from an Ice Dragon. Mind you they didn't kill it... Merely changed it's disposition. I heard somethin' called Illithids were involved. Nasty creatures. Mind magicians and brain-eaters."
Zin shudders, thinking about the octopus-faced humanoids. "They've done a few dangerous jobs for me, so I trust 'em. And I'm making an investment in trusting you!" Zin bows low, sweeping his outrageous hat in a wide arc. As he stands up straight, he places it back on his head.
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:21 pm

"FINE"
Frey stomped off to the tavern, taking a annoyed Suzanna with her, in a tired attitude.
They sat down.
Suzanna remarked. "Lets hope this corset girl isn't prettier than me"
Frey remarked "Armor for babies"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:22 pm

Dorn'ja tilts his head. "Corset girl?" he asks, hoping for clarification. "I did not think elves to be the jealous sort."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:23 pm

"Slutty elves can be" she quipped, playing with her daggers.
"So I have a knife in my panties, on the side of my skirt, my bra, and then the things holding in Frey's ponytail are sharpened."
Frey showed what they are, two little pins, that could help in a pickle.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:28 pm

"I... well, thank you for letting me know about where you keep your knives." Dorn'ja sighs helplessly. "I appreciate it? Now, you still haven't told me about corset girl, I may know her. It's my habit to know the people who are in Stormreach."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:31 pm

"They just said look for a girl in a corset"
"That means I have competition" Suzanna admitted, hinting out a weak blush.
Frey shook her head at this love stuff.
"Axes better"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:34 pm

"So, you say you're a slutty elf then?" Dorn'ja asks. "Surely Zin told you more... There are a lot of women in corsets in taverns."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:37 pm

"Also with a noble-like man" She admitted, it was a implication she was infuriated once she heard that.
Frey was too busy polishing her axe, with a grin at the reflection.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Dorn'Ja nods slowly. "I think I know who you mean now. So, why're you looking for them?"
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:44 pm

"They apparently have done alot of quest and we'll see if we can join their...prestigious group" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:47 pm

"Oh good! I would not call it prestigious, but the people trust them."
Dorn'Ja gets that same devilish grin when he's feeling naughty. "I can see why you'd be jealous of the bard woman."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:51 pm

"Be quiet" Suzanna gave off a weak blush.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:54 pm

"Oh I'm just poking a little fun!" He laughs, hoping that it will lighten the mood. "The both of ye've got very fine assets."

"Now, this may just be my middle-age talking... but I feel an urge, an urge to go adventure!" he sighs, remembering his younger days.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:04 pm

"You ever adventure!?"
"How was it?"
"Didyou go with anyone!?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:07 pm

"Yes, several times. I went with my monk brothers to hunt orcs on many occasions. We would go for two reasons. To prove ourselves, and to keep their numbers low. It was nothing glorious. Just a week or two long stay in the jungles, hunting down Orcs."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:13 pm

Frey looked. "Weapon"
Suzanna translated. "She wanted to know what weapon you used"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:17 pm

Dorn'Ja gestures to his staff. "Some of my brothers wielded stave's as well. Others with Kukuri's, Khopesh's... And others used their whole body as a weapon."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:23 pm

Frey smiled at the full body comment.
"Strong"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:26 pm

"But I'm sure they weren't as strong as you. A monks power doesn't come entirely from their muscles. That is to say, that while a monk may appear slim like myself, we are deceptively strong."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:27 pm

Frey grinned at his observation, she liked his insights.
Back to top Go down
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:42 pm

Everin quickly walks ahead, raising his shield and readying his blade once more in anticipation. He gestures Arynna to keep behind him and cover his back as he slowly walks up the stairs, trying to peek ahead what the green glow is and keeping himself covered by his shield as he does so.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:51 pm

As Everin and Arynna round the corner, they see Fallowmir with his back to the both of them. He stands fifteen feet away from Everin. The glow is coming from a shattered gem, it's pieces littering the floor behind Fallowmir. He turns around, wild-eyed. Strangely, the hallway now behind him is shrouded in thick darkness. It seems to move unerringly, as if there is something waiting within.

"Good, the little thieves come to die!" Fallowmir cackles and raises his hands in spellcasting. Before he can unleash the magic he's casting, Arynna points her Rapier at him. With a flick of the blade and a quickly blurted out arcane command, an intangible ray of force comes from her rapiers tip. It distorts the air it passes through, and strikes Fallowmir square on his chest. He staggers backwards and coughs up a mouthful of blood.

Rather than try to cast the spell again, he goes for a simpler one. Fallowmir thrusts his hands forward, his 10 digdits extended. He evokes a swarm of ten magic missiles that snake in an unpredictable pattern towards Everin.
Back to top Go down
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:12 pm

"Get down!" Everin calls out as he steps forward to take the hits coming his way. The magic missiles come in from all directions evading his shield and striking Everin with full momentum. The missiles leave tiny dents wherever they hit and the force with which they hit make it difficult for Everin to maintain posture. Underneath his plate he feels the impact, as the missiles strike and evaporate after impact, his body struck by their magic force.

Everin staggers a bit, the blowss all too noticable, but then raises his shield once more and charges towards Fallowmir, leaving him little time to prepare another spell as Everin rushes in. The magic missiles, while having made a hardy impact don't seem to have affected him too much as his eyes fill with holy fervor and his blade starts eminating a bright glow, trailing behind it and the sword alligned to deal a powerful blow to Fallowmir.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:17 pm

Fallowmir raises his arms in feeble defense to the sword. "Now, crush them!" he cries.

His apparent talking to himself goes unanswered, and he stares at Everin with despair while his sword strikes. The thin wizards arms provide very little protection from Everin's sword. The lower edge of the sword nearly cuts his arm off, while the upper part of the blade cuts deep between his neck and shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DDo-based RP
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jay's RP-zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: