Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DDo-based RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

DDo-based RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:53 pm

The bugbear raises it's mace overhead, and sends it crashing down towards Everin's skull.
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 5:08 pm

Everin dives backwards, barely able to keep his balance and stay on his feet. He would attempt to dodge, but with the momentum of the mace crashing down, little other solution seemed to occur to him but get out of the way as quickly as possible. Everin is forced to stagger back a few paces, and with the weight of his armor pulling him down ends up being caught off-balance. The mace however had landed just barely in front of him, but with the bugbear now having used his energy to land what could have been a lethal blow, Everin hopes the rest would make use of it's vulnerability so he could re-affirm his footing and dive back in.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 5:15 pm

Dorn'ja takes a spinning step, gathering momentum as he does so. His staff twirls high above his head, then arcs down at the Bugbear's hands. The unyielding wood and strength of the monk breaks the bugbears wrist. It drops it's heavy mace. Before the weapons handle touches the ground, Dorn'ja's staff hits the bugbears jaw with a resounding crack. The bugbear falls over backwards. Arynna cuts the bugbears neck, just for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 6:19 pm

Everin re-affirms his footing, yet drops his guard upon seeing the bugbear slain. He walks over to check on the corpse but coming to a standstill takes only a short while to gaze at the dead body before vigilantly looking around again.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:03 am

"Bugbears... bloody hard to kill" Arynna sighs. There's another door leading out of this room, and a chest near to the middle of it. The chest has to belong to the slain bugbear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DDo-based RP
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jay's RP-zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: