Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 9:06 pm

"Mhm!" Mai nods her head, letting Daisuke lead the way.
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:50 pm

Daisuke leads the into the park, and buys a load of tickets for the three of them. It's not that crowded today, so they would have no problems with any overly long lines.

Daisuke grabs a nearby map and opens it, looking at the attractions, then shows it to Mai.

"It's your call today, which ones do you want to do first?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:59 pm

Mai tries thinking about it for a while. She hums in thought with a finger to her lips, and after a moment, give gives up. Mai closes her eyes, and puts her finger on a random spot on the map. A "mid-ranked" rollercoaster. Nothing too extreme for people not used to them. "Is that good?" She asks, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 12:00 am

He smiles and nods his head.

"Of course it is!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 12:01 am

"Eeh? You know for certain?" She smiles. Looks like atleast one of them knows what to expect from this place.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 12:04 am

"Nope!" he says, eyes closed and that smile still on his face. He laughs upon seeing her reaction and pats her shoulder.

"I'm messing with you, of course I know for certain. I've been here once or twice before, when my parents didn't work overseas. It's actually a good ride to start on if it's your first time."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 12:12 am

"That's good. Is it scary?" She asks, only a little worried that a 'thrill ride' for her, may end up being a 'terror ride.' She never was good at separating the two feelings.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 12:15 am

Daisuke ponders this for a bit, thinking hard. Maybe the rollercoaster wasn't the best ride to start with, but she had chosen it.

"It might be, in all honesty, especially if you've never gone on one before. The speed on those things make my driving look tame in comparison. How about this? We go over there and take a look at it first, see it in action before we hop on. If you don't think you can handle it, we'll skip it and choose something smaller."

Last edited by The Dark Deceiver on Fri May 08, 2015 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 2:47 pm

Mai shyly nods, not giving further voice to her worries or concerns. In truth, even without looking at it, she doesn't want to even try it. She tries making herself seem small, unnoticed. Just a body following along with Daisuke like she isn't really there.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 1:11 am

Yuji looks around for something smaller.

"Is there anything smaller that could settle you in here more?" he asks. "I'm not at all sure that a ride that fast is good for a first time."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 1:14 am

"I don't know... I'm sure this one will be fine. Daisuke said it'd be fine, right?" Mai rubs her shoulder. "Even picking out a ride is hard." She says with some frustration.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 1:17 am

"Okay, if you think so." he says with a smile. "I just hope you've had a small breakfast."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 2:35 am

Daisuke leads the way to the coaster, and looks up at it. The cars scream past on the rails, accompanied by the screams of the people on them.

He turned back to Mai, and shrugged.

"Another ride?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 8:33 am

She manages a weak smile after seeing it. "Y-yes, please." She looks around for something that might be better for her. She spots a slower, smaller coaster. But not so slow that it'd be completely boring. She gives a little bounce and points. "Ooh, that one!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 1:59 pm

Daisuke smiles and ruffles her hair.

"Alright then, we'll go on that one. Hey, Yuji, you want to come along?"
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 6:59 am

"Yeah, I'm coming." Yuji says, stuffing his hands in his coat's pockets.

Walking over to the coaster, Yuji looks at it and grimaces slightly. "...Okay, ready when you two are." he says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jay's RP-zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: