its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 5:52 pm

She uncrosses her arms, putting her hands on her lap and looking down on them. "S-sure... All... right." She stammers.
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 5:58 pm

Daisuke, standing outside, looks up at the window to Mai's room. He hoped the two were talking fine, Mai needed the encouragement.

Puffing on his Marlboro, he pulls his cellphone out and begins dialing a number. Being a delinquent did have its own perks, such as connections throughout the city, and he wanted answers.

After speaking with the person on the other line, and confirming that the location was indeed the park, he put out his cigarette and went back inside, grabbing a juice for Mai as he went.

He got to the room, knocked on the door to let them know he was back, and went in, heading over to Mai's bed and giving her the drink.

"So, how long do you think they'll keep you in here? If it's going to be for a few more days, I can bring your homework from school over, and Yuji and I can help you get caught up. Then, when you're feeling better, I think we should take you out somewhere for some fun of your choice."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:01 pm

"They think I'll be in for a week... It hurts a lot." She says, deflating. Mai takes the drink gratefully, but without enthusiasm. "I don't want you two having to worry about helping me with school..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:06 pm

"Pfft, are you kidding? It's no trouble at all. Besides, what about all the times you've helped us with work? It all works out in the end, we help you catch up and while we're at it, we do our own homework for once."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:09 pm

"O-ohkay..." She manages a small smile. She always looks like she wants to say something, but often doesn't.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:15 pm

Daisuke quickly picks up on it, as he normally does, and grins.

"Don't worry, we won't be doing homework today. Yuji and I did ditch classes to come here, so we didn't bring it along with us."

He pulls up a chair and sits on her other side, so both boys are on each side of her bed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:16 pm

She nods her head weakly. "I don't wanna' do homework here..."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:36 pm

"That means I'm going to end up doing it." Yuji remarks.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:50 pm

"E-eh? You'd do that for me? B-but... that's like cheating, and it's unfair to you!" She tries to sit up, getting a little worked up over it. But it just hurts her, leading to a minor pain spike, making her cringe.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:57 pm

"Of course I would, I'm not going to let your grades slip because someone decided to attack you." he says as he gently puts his hand on her shoulder and gives her a small push to make her lay back down. "If we want to get technical, this whole situation isn't fair for you, so I have no problem risking falling behind if it means helping you."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 7:04 pm

"Well, we'll hold off on talk about work for now," Daisuke says, indicating his head towards the door. The nurse stood there with a chart.

"Well, looks like visiting hours are over." Daisuke says, standing up in resignation. He turns towards Mai and ruffles her hair.

"We'll both be back to visit tomorrow, as soon as we're allowed to."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 7:10 pm

She smiles and waves them away. "Bye-bye."

The week passes, horribly slow for Mai. It's constant boredom, only dotted with the treatments from the doctor, and her friends coming to visit her. The rest was just bored waiting, and agonizing over what happened that night. She still has no idea what happened, and if it was just a dream. Maybe that's what it was. She was sleepwalking, and got mugged... so her dream turned in to that. But it still gnaws at her, even as she tries to explain it away.

She's let away from the Hospital early in the morning, glad to be away from that bed.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 7:20 pm

A blue convertible drives up, with Daisuke at the wheel and Yuji in the backseat. The sunroof has been rolled back and both boys smile at her.

"Yo," Daisuke greets her casually, "Yuji's grandparents are allowing us to use this for the day, after we told them what we had planned. Even though Yuji can't drive, I can, so hop in!"

He opens the front passenger door for her and beckons her in.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 7:22 pm

With a shy smile, Mai gets in the car. "So what are we gunna do again? It's so boring in there, I forgot a bit..." She looks ashamed of herself.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 7:23 pm

Daisuke smiles mischievously, and turns to Yuji.

"I don't know, should we tell her, or leave it a surprise?"
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 7:38 pm

"Let's leave it as a surprise." he says.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 7:41 pm

Mai can barely contain herself, never one for surprises. She doesn't press the question though. The idea of a surprise though, has gotten her mood up. She's excited and adorably happy.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 8:18 pm

"Alright then, surprise it is!"

Daisuke puts on a pair of sunglasses, and stomps on the gas, whooping it up as they sped along.
Half an hour later, they pull up to the local amusement park.

Daisuke parks the car, turns it off, gets out, and opens Mai's door with a bow.

"Gentle lady, Yuji, here is where we'll spend the rest of the day." he says with a dramatic flourish.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 8:19 pm

She gets out, practically jumping with joy. "T-this was the surprise?!" She asks, exasperated with excitement.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 8:35 pm

Yuji doesn't even bother with the open door, he simply stands in his seat, steps up on the side of the car with one foot and hops down.
"Yep." he says. "Though let's hope it's a good one, otherwise my grandparents will be irritated that Daisuke wasted gas."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 8:37 pm

Daisuke's smile doesn't falter, or change, but it DOES suddenly get a LOT more sinister as he turns towards Yuji, his eyes closed.

"What was that, Yuji?" he asks in an overly friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 8:54 pm

"Though let's hope it's a good one, otherwise my grandparents will be irritated that Daisuke wasted gas." Yuji repeats himself. "Perhaps we should ask if they sell hearing aids here."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 8:56 pm

Daisuke's eyebrow twitches, and he slowly turns away, turning his attention to Mai.

"Alright, today is all about you! Whatever you want to do here is exactly what we'll do! No need to worry about the price!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 8:56 pm

Mai just giggles at them, enjoying their company and friendship. Already she looks happier than she has been in a long time. A happy Mai is a cute Mai.

But, she looks around the party confused. "I dunno... everything looks fun, and scary." She's never been to an amusement park, only heard about them.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 9:05 pm

"Hrm, in that case, we'll start with something simple, and save the huge ones for last. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next