its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 3:22 pm

Daisuke shakes his head.

"It's rare for you to get sick, and out of the blue like this too. Well, I'll let you rest now. Try and get better soon."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 12:49 am

"Oh, you're leaving now?" She asks, looking sad at the thought of it. Though she won't say a word or complain, it's easy to tell how she feels. Mai was never good at hiding feelings.
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 12:56 am

Daisuke looks at her, and heaves a sigh before smiling. He may be a violent delinquent who drives a motorcycle and smokes, but he could never resist Mai's sad face.

"Alright, alright, I'll stay for a bit." he says with a chuckle, grabbing her desk chair, pulling it up beside her bed, and sitting down.

"So, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 12:57 am

Mai tilts her head. "Uuuhm. I dunno'."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 1:17 am

"Hmmm..."

Daisuke looks around, and his eyes fall to a nearby stack of DVDs, and grabs the top one.

"What's this?" he asks, showing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 1:19 am

"Oh that? It's a... a, uh, Magic girl... anime." She rubs her arm shyly, blushing and looking down. "It's silly" she says, even though she really liked it. "Like... high school girls that get magical powers to fight evil."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 1:22 am

"Huh." Daisuke says, eying the DVD. It was Volume 1, with the title "Magical Princess Lyrica!" emblazoned in pink fiery words at the top.

"Eh, why not?" he says with a shrug. He gets up, and turns on Mai's TV that sits across from her bed. He pops the DVD in and hands Mai the remote.

"Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 1:24 am

Reluctantly, Mai takes the remote and turns on the T.V, starting the anime DVD. "I-If you're sure..." It starts up like every typical magic girl anime, with an overly happy, flashy start, juxtaposed with fighting dark creatures. Mai tries to shrink away, worrying so much over how Daisuke thinks of her.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 1:32 am

Daisuke tries to keep a straight face as the show starts up, but starts to move slightly to the music as it starts to play.

"That's some smooth animation they've got going. Good quality too. It's good to see shows these days take time to make the characters and scenes flow smoothly."

The two continue to watch the show, with Daisuke making a few comments here and there about it. He especially found the mentor character, Tuxedo Lord, amusing, correctly guessing that it was probably the principle of the school that the main character went to.

Last edited by The Dark Deceiver on Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 1:36 am

And as he shows genuine interest in the show, Mai stops being so worried, and can actually enjoy her time with the anime, and time spent with her friend. "I never really paid much attention to the animation and other stuff... just if I liked it and what happens in the story." She says, an obvious lie.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 1:43 am

He raises an eyebrow, but says nothing, opting to go with a smile instead.

The show continues, with the villain of the week threatening to harm the main character's pet bird if she didn't surrender.

"Geez," Daisuke says, running his fingers through his hair, "You'd have to be truly evil to threaten to cook and eat a girl's bird."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 1:47 am

Mai nods her head eagerly. "Really bad! Birds never do anything bad." She agrees. Mai's sitting cross-legged at the edge of her bed, leaning forward intently. She has a cute smile on her face, and doesn't look nearly as sick anymore.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 1:49 am

Daisuke glances over at her out of the corner of his eye, and smiles, before turning his attention to the show.

"Yeah, I've been thinking about possibly getting myself a small bird. One like that slightly fat guy on the Internet has, the one with the robotic voice. Be interesting to have it perched on my shoulder while I walk around town."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 1:50 am

Mai looks at him, confused, not a clue what he's talking about. "I don't think a lot of birds do that though..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 1:55 am

"Yeah, I know. It's a joke the guy does with his bird."

In the show, the girl is fighting a mysterious man, one of the Four Dark Generals, who seemed to know everything about her.

"Why do you know so much about me?!" the girl cries in anguish.

"Bet it's because he's her father, who's been missing for five years." Daisuke says, hand on his chin thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 1:57 am

Mai struggles to keep quiet. She knows who it is, but doesn't want to ruin it for Daisuke.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:03 am

The man in the show laughs evilly, and removes his helmet, revealing it to be the girl's older brother who had appeared to have died earlier that season.

"SON OF A-!" Daisuke yells, standing up suddenly and waving his arms, "HOW COULD I HAVE NOT NOTICED IT?!"

He then sits down, only to see the episode, and season, end with that reveal and stands up again.

"WAIT, WHAT?! IT ENDS THERE?! NO, DON'T END WITH A CLIFFHANGER!"

Once again, he sits down, and sighs. "Damn, now I've gotta wait to see what happens next."

He shakes his head with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:09 am

Mai smiles. "Well... I feel a lot better."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:12 am

Daisuke leans over and ruffles her hair.

"Good, then I was successful with what I set out to do. You should get some rest now, it's getting late."

He stands up and stretches, then puts her chair back next to the desk.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:14 am

She smiles and waves him off. "Thanks for staying with me... I'll try to sleep a bit, I guess."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:16 am

He smiles, turns off her light, and closes the door.

He heads out, bids farewell to Mai's parents, and leaves the house. As he walks down to his motorcycle, he hears some rustling in one of the trees near Mai's house.

He freezes, and turns towards it, taking out a rather large pocket knife and flicking it open as he does. He slowly walks over to the tree, knife in hand and at the ready, and peers up into its branches.

A large crow stood on one branch, cocking its head and regarding Daisuke. He sighed, then glared at the bird.

"Get outta here!" he snaps, waving his arms at the bird. It lets out a loud caw and flies off. Daisuke breathes a sigh of relief as the adrenaline goes away, and decides that he'd skip his night ride this time. He was tired now.

He hops on his motorcycle and drives off, unaware that the crow flew back to that tree and stared intently at Mai's room.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:31 pm

Later in the night, Mai wakes up. Something feels really off to her, so she goes to get something to drink. At first, she thought to just get right back to bed, but got the strange idea to take a wake outside, clear her busy mind in the cool night. She puts a zip-up sweater over her PJ's and slips outside, taking a walk along the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:39 pm

The crow from earlier circles overhead, looking down upon her. It lands on a nearby fence, and caws once, staring straight at her.

Then it starts to grow, turning completely black, with smoke drifting up from it. Where the crow had once been now crouches a tall man dressed in an outfit that one would see in an old vampire film.

He leaps down from the fence, and walks over to Mai, putting his hand under her chin and lifting her face up to his own.

"My, what a delicate flower." he says, his voice eerily reminding the causal listener, if there were one, reminiscent of smoke.

"Such a shame that a life such as yours must be snuffed out, Alas, that's how life is. Humanity is nothing but cattle for us."

His mouth moves closer to Mai's own.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:42 pm

Mai panics and screams. Rather than try to defend herself, she just tries to run, stumbling about at the start and almost falling.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:44 pm

The man watches her run, and smiles maliciously, revealing fangs.

"Ah, that's more like it! I prefer a good hunt."

He stretches his arms out, and darkness and smoke envelop him. In his place is a huge crow, much bigger than one should be. It lets out a screech and takes off after Mai, quickly gaining ground.

Its talons close around Mai's arms, and with a horrifying triumphant screech, lifts her off the ground and into the air. No matter how much she struggles, she can't get free, and the talons dig deeper into her flesh.

"Struggle more! Cry more! It only makes your energy more delicious!" the being cackles in a horrible, scratchy voice as it flies towards the park with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next