Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

stuff and things (idk what to name thread)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 2:39 pm

"Twice the resident!"
Hinako would be distracted for most of the day, imagining and daydreaming about the adventure she's going on tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 3:37 pm

As the day went on, Daisuke spent more time thinking about what happened that night than to his classes, though he hid it well. He didn't believe in ghosts because he never saw one, but he wasn't entirely naive enough to think that all stories concerning them were fake.

Just what was that priest doing there? he thought. A Shinto Priest, even one in training, would have no reason to lie about exorcising a spirit. Plus, there had been all that banging going on, and one teen alone couldn't do that much damage to a single classroom in a short amount of time.

He took a quick peak behind him at Hinako and Ayako, who sat right behind her. Even though the both of them were concentrating on their work, he could feel their excitement at the prospect of a ghost hunt. He would have to keep an even closer eye on them than usual. He didn't like to admit it, but he was concerned. Something was going to happen, he could just feel it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 4:14 pm

"S-so uhm, Daisuke." Hinako approaches after school's done with. "I'm going to my house with Ayako, y-you know, if you still want to come along with us?" She asks, failing to mask the hope in her question.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 4:16 pm

"Sure." Daisuke says with a smile, putting his stuff in his bag and standing up. He catches the angry eye of the rest of the male students, and gives them a smug grin.

"Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 4:25 pm

With a smile, Hinako leads the other two of them back to her house. "Welcome~" She chimes, opening the door. Hinako gets them set up in the living room. Just because it has the most space, and to keep Ayako out of her room.
"I'll uhm, make some tea?" She says, going off to get it ready.

Ayako had brought all the stuff she needed with her to school. A map, a few notebooks, flash-lights and weird steampunk-style looking devices. "Right so! First we've gotta pick a spooky place." All across the map, are places circled in red marker. Spots Ayako thoughts were haunted or just neat.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 4:26 pm

"So long as they aren't rundown, anything's fine. I don't intend to just throw myself into a dangerous building for the sake of a cheap scare." Daisuke says, looking at the map.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 4:38 pm

Ayako hums. After a while of thought, she draws little blue boxes beside the red circles. "These are the ones that aren't like... dangerous to be in."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 4:44 pm

"Much better."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 11:48 pm

Hinako joins them, bearing a platter with a pot of tea and biscuits. A few cups as well. "We picked a spot yet?" She asks, taking a seat after pouring three cups for them. "We could go back to that school, you know if the Shinto priest guy didn't take all the fun out."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 11:50 pm

"We've decided to go to an area that ISN'T going to kill us, regardless if there's a ghost there or not. Only structurally sound buildings and sites."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 11:56 pm

Ayako shrugs, thinking it over with a sip of tea. "How about this old warehouse? I've always wanted to go there... and it seems safe enough." She points it out.

Hinako nods her head, willing to go along with any idea. "Yeah, let's go there!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 11:57 pm

Daisuke looked at the circled area with a critical eye, then nodded.

"Yeah, that could work." he says, standing up and cracking his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stuff and things (idk what to name thread)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5