Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

stuff and things (idk what to name thread)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

stuff and things (idk what to name thread) Empty
PostSubject: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 4:06 pm

Honomi Tano
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 4:47 pm

John Brown: Male. Foreigner from Australia. Light brown hair, blue eyes. Gentle.

Takashi Ifukube: Male. Music club member. Red hair, green eyes. A romantic.

Kazuya Hara: Male. Shinto priest in training. Brown hair, brown eyes. Spiritually aware. Serious.

Komori Kiri: A quiet girl who can appear anywhere, draped in a large blanket. Has long black hair that can cover her face. Has amber eyes.

Tsunetsuki Matoi: A girl who will stalk whoever she falls in love with to extreme  measures. Like Kiri, can appear literally anywhere that her lover is. Short black hair and grey eyes.

Ayako Mitsuzuri: A girl who's the president of the archery club. Outgoing personality. Loves ghost stories. Friendly rival with Hinako.

Last edited by The Dark Deceiver on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 10:25 am

A new year of highschool for me... Honomi inwardly sighs. A new year, but everything was going much of the same as last year. She hoped a summer vacation would get rid of the undue adoration of her, but it hadn't. She sat in her homeroom, arrived early compared to the rest of the class. Window seat, second from the back. Honomi tried a slightly different idea... maybe a longer skirt, ending just before her knees, would reduce the attention. Doesn't look like it so far. So, she's already worried about the school year, and it's only the first day while sitting alone in class.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 7:16 pm

Daisuke saunters into the classroom, some fresh bandages here and there on his face and hands. Ordinarily, one would immediately think of domestic violence as the cause, but Daisuke's attire, consisting of a black leather jacket, chains, and spikes, revealed a vastly different story, albeit still a violent one.

"Daisuke." a stern voice called out, and the young man turned to regard his friend, Issei Ryuudou, resident stick-up-the-ass honor student and student council president.

"You were in another fight again, weren't you?" Issei said, staring at Daisuke accusingly. In response, Daisuke only smiled, feigning innocence, and shrugged, taking his seat by the window, in front of Honomi.

Turning back to her, he gives his causal wave and greeting; "Yo"

Last edited by The Dark Deceiver on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:07 pm

"Oh, hello Daisuke." She says quietly, looking up. She frowns a bit, but doesn't say anything bad about his injuries Just asks "Did you win?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:17 pm

"Oh yeah, I won alright. They'll definitely think twice before mouthing off about things they don't understand again." he says casually, almost cheerfully.

The menacing glares and wishful stares of the other students who would kill to be talking to Honomi pierce Daisuke in the back. He slowly turns around and smiles widely at the others, eyes closed.

The temperature in the room drops considerably, and the other students immediately turn away. No one wants to fight Daisuke.

Turning back, he glances at Honomi's skirt curiously, and causally lifts the edge, startling nearby students and giving Issei a heart attack.

"I see you're wearing a longer skirt. Going for the yankee delinquent look, eh? I like it."

Last edited by The Dark Deceiver on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:50 pm

Honomi tilts her head to the side? "Eeeh? What do you mean, "yankee delinquient?" I just didn't want to show too much." She says quietly to him. She tries to ignore the eyes drawn to them... being looked at, even in adoration, all day, is stressful.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:56 pm

He drops the edge of her skirt and leans back in his chair with his hands behind his head.

"Nothing, just making remarks."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:06 am

Honomi sighs. "I don't even know what a yankee delinquent is supposed to mean..." Honomi crosses her arms on her desk. "So uhm... why were the people you beat up talking about... whatever they were?" She obviously want's to know more, but doesn't directly ask.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:13 am

Daisuke's eyes darken, and his expression grows very grim.

"They said something they shouldn't have, concerning someone they don't personally know, let's leave it at that."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:17 am

"I don't like it when people say vague stuff." She complains in a mumbling way. She puts her head down on the arms crossed on her desk.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:21 am

He looks back at her, and sighs.

"Do you really want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:23 am

Honomi looks up and nods. "You got me all interested and stuff, you can't just not tell me!" She pouts.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:26 am

"It was Kagami's gang. They were badmouthing you again, but this time it was within my earshot, and they said the wrong things. That was who I got in a fight with."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:29 am

"Oh, alright. You know you don't have to fight people for me right? I don't really care about them..." Honomi rubs the side of her head. She doesn't like knowing that Daisuke got hurt over her.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:40 am

Before Daisuke can respond, the teacher comes in. His name was Itoshiki Nozomu, and he was a young teacher, probably in his mid to late twenties. He had short black hair, wore glasses, had pale skin, and was skinny. He was unusual in that he wore a simple kimono instead of any normal outfit a teacher would wear.

"Good morning class." he greets them, and begins the day's lesson.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:45 am

Honomi sits through the lesson attentively. When in class, she tends to be even quieter, and less prone to talking. Honomi dislikes distractions while she's trying to learn.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:53 am

The day goes on as it always does. Nozomu Sensei would scream about being in despair over the smallest thing, lunchtime would roll around with Daisuke and Honomi eating together while the rest of the male students watched in envy, and classes would continue, then end.

Daisuke stretches and yawns as the bell rings. "Another boring day ends peacefully. What do you want to do this time? Anything in mind, no matter how small?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:09 am

Honomi rubs her arm with a bit of an embarassed smile. "Well uhm. I was uh, just going to go home and do my homework... clean the house and just relax." She picks up on what he was actually saying, or at least what she thinks he was trying say. "B-but you can come too if you want!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 4:49 pm

Daisuke sighs.

"Yeah, I guess I can come over. Nothing else for me to do, besides get into more fights anyway."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:54 am

"See!" She smiles, taking him by the elbow. "Cleaning and doing homework is better than getting in to fights." Hinako smiles, but it still bothers her that Daisuke would fight people, just because they said rude things about her."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:03 am

He smiles, and lets Hinako lead him out of the room.

"So, what all needs cleaning around your house? As you know, I'm quite good at housekeeping."

Daisuke puffs out his chest with pride, but those who knew Daisuke well knew that it was just a front. Daisuke was indeed good at housekeeping, but only because his father was an alcoholic suffering from depression and without a job.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:05 am

"Uhm... I dunno'. Just... things. I like to keep it really clean, so... I clean every day." She laughs awkwardly, looking away shyly. "It's really good for getting rid of stress!" she says, as if that makes it any less strange.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:06 am

He raises an eyebrow at her, and then shrugs.

"Alright, fine by me. Sadly, we'll have to walk home. My motorcycle is currently in the shop, getting that side car finally attached. Once it's done, you'll no longer have to clutch onto me for dear life." he says with a laugh as they reach the lockers where their outdoor shoes were kept.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:08 am

Hinako slips in to her shoes. "Oh, I don't mind sitting behind you... it's scary, but also fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stuff and things (idk what to name thread)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next