Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DDo-based RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

DDo-based RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:07 pm

"Kill him and be done with it. The other ganger ran away to get his allies." Dorn'Ja says in a commanding tone.
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:09 pm

"I will be having him prisioner, so they can't directly attack me."
Frey was slinking away to a corner, to hide.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:13 pm

"We are dealing with a bunch of criminals. I doubt they will give a damn about their friend."
Dorn'Ja shakes his head. "But I cannot know that for sure. I do not spend time around criminals. Very well, we will do it your way for now."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:14 pm

"Yea"
The girls waited, in position, incase they didn't care for them, Frey could charge.
If they did.
Frey could charge.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:28 pm

Dorn'Ja waits by the door that leads further in to the building, with his staff poised for a strike.

His waiting pays off, and just when the door is swung open, he swings the staff at neck-height. The dense wood, mixed with the strength of his blow is enough for Dorn'Ja to break the Syndicate member's neck. He quickly changed his stance and grip. He thrusts the butt of his staff against the dead mans chest, pushing the body against the next Syndicate member behind him.

Dorn'Ja takes several steps back, standing beside Suzanna.

They start to shout and get ready to charge, until they see the Elf woman holding one of their allies at knife-point.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:32 pm

She licked the hostage's cheek.
"Aww man, he must be sooo embarressed, letting a woman of my stature capture him"
She had her hand over his mouth, to prevent sounds.
Frey stepped out of her spot, clanging her axes together, huffing angrily, slowly walking towards the other Syndicate members...
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:34 pm

"Let him go, or you all die" demands the apparently leader of the men here. Behind him stand six other Syndicate members.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:35 pm

"Aww, hes barking orders...Frey, show him what you think of his orders"
Suzanna cooed, slitting her prisioner's throat, and throwing a knife at the group, while Frey comes in from the flank, screaming and swinging her axes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:43 pm

Dorn'Ja keeps himself out of the initial charge, and instead begins casting a spell.

Frey is met with a counter-charge from four of the Syndicate foot soldiers armed with short swords. They rush to meet her, confidant that their numbers give them an advantage.

The Syndicate Sargent wields a Messer sword, a long-bladed weapon with a curved point. His chosen target is the elf Suzanna.

The Sargent commands the other two foot soldiers to attack Dorn'Ja, hoping to stop whatever spell that's being cast.

Last edited by Jay on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:49 pm

Frey gave a smirk at their foolishness, and, as they got close with their short swords, she smashed the axes in within eachother, embendeding into the side of both, and the middle ones being sandwiched.
The foot soldiers were done for, but still alive...especially the middle one.
Frey began to just smash her axes deeper into their bodies, untill finally it cleaves the 4 through whole.

Suzanna winked at the Sargent. "Gonna attack mrs softie over here?" She taunted him with a few booty wiggles towards him. In a rage at his lost of allies, he charged, slashing at Suzanna, and did successfully nick her shoulder.
She held onto her shoulder, but was able to cut his ankle. "Cut for a cut" They were now on opposite sides of eachother, swapped positions practically. Suzanna knew she couldn't take down someone with this much skill from close range, so she threw a knife at the Sargent while charging...it did infact impale his arm, enough to distract for her to charge in, and start stabbing into his neck, even after he died, she continued the stabbing.

(you control your fight)
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:03 pm

Dorn'Ja lets go of his staff, balancing it on his slightly raised left foot. He thrusts both of his hands forward, palms facing the two foot-soldiers approaching him, one behind the other.
A jet of fire erupts from his hands, scorching the first horribly and ending his life quickly. The foot soldier behind the one that was burned to death is only licked by some of the flames. He quickly pats the spots where his clothing caught on fire to put them out.

While he's distracted, Dorn'Ja kicks his staff up a few feet in to the air, and rotates his body. He catches the staff, holding it horizontally with both hands. Dorn'Ja thrusts the staff in to the mans gut, causing him to double over in agony. He then spins his staff in a short vertical arc, striking the mans chin with the butt of his staff. His head snaps up, accompanied with the sound of his jaw breaking. Dorn'Ja finishes his assault, delivering a fatal horizontal strike to the side of the mans head. He falls over with the strike.

Dorn'Ja assumes a passive stance. His breathing is perfectly normal, and his expression is calm. As to be expected of a monk, perfectly in control of their body and emotion.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:04 pm

Frey was smiling, looking at her work.
Suzanna was holding her wound.
"Got any bandages?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:11 pm

Dorn'Ja shakes his head. "Perhaps if I had taken the path of the radiant monk, I could have healed your wounds... Alas, I chose the whirling maelstrom. My apologies. "
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:16 pm

"No, it is fine, it helped in combat, very fun"
She gave him a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:22 pm

"Ah but don't be fooled. A Radiant monk is still a formidable warrior."

He starts towards the door leading further in to the building. As he looks through the door, he finds a short but very wide staircase that leads to a wide open chamber filled with even more crates.

Dorn'Ja beckons Frey and Suzanna to follow him with a wave of his hands. He descends the staircase.

Out in plain view, they can spot what they came for; a four foot tall cylinder case with a leather shoulder strap. It sits upon a table, surrounded by chairs. The Syndicate members must have been discussing what they should do with it, or how much they would sell it's contents for.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:25 pm

The girls smiled, and began to loot around, looking for loose gold.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:28 pm

Dorn'Ja didn't bother with looting, and instead picked up the case , putting the strap over his shoulder. "Let me know when you two are done searching for buried treasure" he says, and goes to lean against the wall just outside of the second storage chamber.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:36 pm

Suzanna rolled her eyes, and went to him. "Err, we found shit"
She smiled cheerfully, and Frey followed in suit.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:40 pm

"Ah, but that's a shame. We'll have to be content with the payment we receive from the priest." Dorn'Ja adjusts the case, then leads the way out of the building. He returns to the tavern, and delivers the case to the priest. The priest thanks the three of them many times, before handing each of them a pouch with ten gold coins.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:41 pm

The girls looked at the money...then hugged eachother.
Suzanna was getting purple faced. "I...can't....breath....."
Frey was squeezing hard, very very hard.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:35 am

Dorn'Ja takes a seat at a table. "Try not to spend all of it... I'd suggest exchanging some of the gold for silvers or copper coins." He tosses his pouch of coins to Suzanna. "Split it between yourselves as you see fit."
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:38 am

5 and 5 to each.
"We are gonna umm...food...and err...a room"
Suzanna muttered, forgetting about her proper grammar, considering this was one of their best profits.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:48 am

"Try not to enjoy yourselves too much" he says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hugeboo322

Hugeboo322

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 11:03 am

Suzanna looked at him.
"Y-you don't need anything back for the money you gave me?"
She squeeked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 11:11 am

"Of course not! The only thing a monk values is the life they have within, the clothes on their back, and their weapon. Other material possessions do not have much worth to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DDo-based RP   DDo-based RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DDo-based RP
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jay's RP-zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: