Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gundarion.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

Gundarion. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:50 am

Azrael walks into the room, raising a hand in greeting towards his fellow captains, and greets them with the utmost respect one captain would to another.

"Yo."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:59 pm

The captain with the handlebar mustache sniffs in disdain.

"Oh, it's you." he says. "Why can't you be bothered with proper etiquette, wot?"

Stroking his mustache, the man uncorks a bottle of wine and pours it into a glass.

"So uncivilized." he continues.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:03 pm

Azrael eyes the captain, then gives a feral grin, letting his sharp canines show. Strutting over to the table, he ignores the glasses, picks up the entire bottle, and pauses, eying the captain.

"Bottom's up!" he then swings his head back and starts chugging down the bottle.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:10 pm

The man's eyes grow wide and his face scrunches up.

"You horrendous BOAR!" the man cries. "Don't drink out of the bottle!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:11 pm

Azrael pauses, the bottle still in his mouth, and looks at the captain. After a brief moment, he raises his pinky.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:25 pm

"THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT BETTER!!" the man shrieks.

Before anything else can be said, the door swings open and in walks a woman in a white captains outfit.
In one hand she carries an umbrella, in the other she carries a bag that a one would expect a nanny to carry. She wears a simple pair of glasses over her eyes, and a simple maid hat over her long black hair.

"That's enough of that." she says. "Azrael, Jack, set a good example for these people. I mean it."

Setting her bag down, the woman holds her umbrella out in front of her, placing her left hand over her right as she addresses the people in the room.

"Welcome to Vilkar, my friends. The General will be along shortly. But before he arrives, are there any questions you would like to ask? Do not be afraid, as no subject will be taboo."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:27 pm

Kat asks nothings. She figures there's something horribly wrong with these people.
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:27 pm

Azrael sits down besides the little girl with blue hair, crosses his arms, and pouts. After a minute, he speaks up, a serious expression on his face, which looks jarring in contrast to how he was just acting.

"Rosalia, why exactly are the new recruits attending a captain's meeting with the General? That's never happened before."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:08 pm

"That's simple, Azrael." a voice says behind Rosalia.

The Captains stand to attention as the General walks into the room.

He is a man that looks no older than thirty-five, and compared to the captains, he looks quite plain.
His brown hair is short and combed back slightly, not in a way that makes it stick down though, rather it flows slightly upwards instead. His beard is simple, not too thick, not too thin, no strange style.
He wears a simple black suit and tie, the kind one would see a businessman wearing.

"We've never had an attack like this before." the General says. "The Terrorists have attacked us, but they've never attacked civilians before."

Crossing his arms, the general looks around at the faces of the people as he continues.

"We believe that you shouldn't have to live in fear of these peop...No, these monsters. So we're giving you the chance to defend yourself and your families. I want to personally see how well you all perform tomorrow during your training. Until that time, please follow Rosalia to the barracks. Remember to associate with your fellow Vilkarians. A good group is one who sticks together. Thank you."

At this, Rosalia picks up her bag and heads for the door, accompanied by the citizens.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:38 am

After they've left, Azrael busts out in laughter, shaking his head in the process.

"Giving them a chance to defend their families, HAH! You certainly know how to say what they want to hear!"
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:53 am

The General looks out of a window clasping his hands behind his back as he watches the streets below.

"I snuffed out one rebellion, so I've learned how to sweet talk them." he says. "So long as you all keep your mouths shut about our little incident, they won't have any reason to think ill of us."

With that, he exists the room.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:55 am

Azrael sighs and shakes his head in mock despair.

"Ah, always the serious one, he is. He'll get wrinkles before too long."

He then glances at the door where Rosalia led the new recruits away, and smirked. They'd better not stay up discussing what just happened, and who they actually got to meet in person, otherwise they'd be too tired for the trials to come in the morning.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 12:13 am

The people are lead through long straight corridors with doors flanking each side.
The walls are a shiny white color, and if looked at, one could easily see one's own reflection.

The corridors are incredibly plain and seem to have no lamps or lighting fixtures, making it difficult to figure out how the entire place is lit up to begin with.
After a few minutes of silent walking, Rosalia stops near four doors that are numbered from 1 to 4. Turning around, she addresses the crowd.

"These will be your temporary sleeping quarters." she begins. "In the morning, you will go through a series of tests that will become progressively harder during the next week. In the end, you will put in your name to a Captain's ship. The Captains will decide if you are qualified to join them, and if you are not, you will be assigned to ground duties as a foot soldier. Are there any questions before I leave you?"

A man of at least twenty-four speaks up. "Where do we go if we aren't cut out for work as a soldier?"

Rosalia nods in his direction as she answers. "If you are deemed unfit for combat, you will be assigned to the science labs or you will become a maintenance worker. In the science labs, it will be your job to study important things, such as the weapons of the terrorists, the donated bodies of Soulborgs, and if you're lucky and good enough, an artifact we recently acquired. As for maintenance, you can think of yourself as a janitor that works on every little problem we have." She takes off her glasses and polishes them with a white cloth as she concludes with the almost the same question she had asked.

"Are there anymore questions?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 12:31 am

Kat keeps her mouth shut, and eyes looking forward. She's trying her best to be unknown, stay hidden in plain sight. So far it's worked out. She has several questions, but won't give voice to any of them... Especially so for the questions that might just get her killed.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:12 am

Rosalia nods her head in satisfaction once she is sure that there are no more questions.

"Very well then, please choose one of these four dorms as your quarters." she says. "Once you are set up, be sure to get a full night's rest. As it might be the last one you have for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:14 am

Kat goes to the dorm marked #2. It was just the first one that caught her eye.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:48 am

Inside, the room is rather large and square in shape.
The ceiling is fourteen feet off the ground, and there are twenty bunks total in the room.

Near each bunk, there is a console with a hand scanner.

The room itself looks exactly like the rest of the building that the people had seen; shiny and white in color with no decorations, or for that matter, no decor of any manner. It looks very plain.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:51 am

Kat picks out one of the bunks. She looks at the console next to hers, but leaves it alone. For now. She takes a seat on her bed, leaving her pack beside herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gundarion.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jay's RP-zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: