Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

private-rp-thing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

private-rp-thing - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:02 pm

Momo shakes her head empathetically. "Let's just keep going." She says, trying to ignore the aweful feeling she got from looking through the hole.
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:06 pm

Cyrus decides not to question further, figuring that the fastest way to get her away from this area is to get the job done quicker.

Walking over to the other wall, he places his back against it and then charges forward at the cracked wall, slamming his shoulder against it again again.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:15 pm

A large chunk is knocked out of the wall. It's big enough for Momo to slip through, but not Cyrus. But, the over all structure is weakened enough that he could just pull the rest of it apart.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:34 pm

Reaching into the hole, Cyrus yanks backwards, pulling the structure down.

Stepping into the hallway, he reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a pair of cestus.
The gloves are made from a hard leather with metal plates on the back, making a punch more painful than a simple fist.

Pulling them over his hands, he flexes his fingers and reaches over to pull a torch down for light.

"Let's go then." he says as he begins walking forward. "I don't want you to have to be down here any longer than you need to be. Don't like the effect it seems to have on you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:08 pm

"O-oh, it's not that bad..." She struggles to lie, making it all the more obvious. "We should just figure out what's going on down here right?"
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:16 pm

Cyrus eyes her, his face grim. "Yes, we should." The big minotaur feels even more concern for her now. "I still worry for you though. Even if you say it isn't bad."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:23 pm

As long as she keeps her mind off of the feeling, it doesn't hurt as much for Momo. She thinks about what could possibly be going on...

They walk the hallway. As they get closer, the blackness doesn't recede. It's not a natural darkness. Momo stops just in front of it. Even for Cyrus, it would feel unnatural and just wrong. "What should we do?"
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:36 pm

Cyrus shakes his head. "I'm not too sure." he says. "But I have an idea...Of sorts."

He walks a little closer and carefully touches the torch's flaming head to the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:13 pm

The head would enter the darkness, it's light muted while inside of it. The darkness isn't solid... it seems to only obscure light and sight.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:20 pm

Pulling the torch out, Cyrus inspects it to ensure there is no damage.

"What do you think, Momo?" he asks. "Is it possible that this could have any kind of ill effect on us if we were to walk through it?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Momo shakes her head. "It's just... darkness. Something beyond is hurting me."

The torch is undamaged.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:41 pm

"Alright." Cyrus says. "We'll have to make this quick then."

Taking a deep breath, he steps through the darkness and into whatever awaits him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:57 pm

They step in to a circular chamber. Several figures in robes stand on the points of a star, etched in to the ground, chanting. The darkness must be able to stop sound as well.

One of them notices Cyrus and Momo, and stops his chanting. "I-intruders! How uh, dare you impose upon our secret ritual!" As he speaks, a small gemstone in the middle of the star slowly starts glowing. The rest of the robed figures stop as well, and turn to look.
The speakers voice would sound deep and intimidating... if it weren't so obviously forced.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:15 pm

"We dare pretty easily!" Cyrus says, his own deep voice booming. "What do you intend to do about it, puny man?"

As the minotaur speaks, he holds the torch like a cudgel, getting ready to bludgeon and burn them if they decide to run forward.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:18 pm

With a petulant sigh, the leader pulls his hood back. "C'mon guys, let's pack everything up... These jerks are going to ruin are fun.

The rest follow suit. Pale, mostly skinny teenagers. In highschool, they'd be called emo's or goths for their appearance.
Momo looks dumbfounded. "It... wasn't a real ritual? There's nothing evil?"

A teen scoffs in the arrogant, know-it-all way of all teenagers. "Of course it isn't, jeez! We're just messing around and stuff."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:29 pm

"Messing around with any kind of ritual can still be dangerous, kid." Cyrus snorts as he tosses the torch aside.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:42 pm

"Shows what you know! None of the spells in this dumb book work anyways." The assumed leader says. He tosses the heavy tome to Momo. She catches it in both arms. It hitting her chest makes her gasp a bit. "Really... heavy."

The seven teenagers leave the 'ritual hall'.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:46 pm

Cyrus reaches down and relieves Momo of the tome.

"Little shit." he says, glowering at the back of the boy. "I'd like to use this book to paddle his ass. But he's probably under eighteen, so I guess it isn't worth going to jail for."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:48 pm

"W-well you shouldn't anyway! He didn't do anything wrong." Momo pouts. The pain she's feeling hasn't gone away either, even though the supposed 'fake ritual' ended... but the glowing in the stolen gemstone hasn't. It glows purple, black and blue, growing ever more vibrant.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 12:14 am

Cyrus sighs and turns his attention back to the glowing stone.

"By the way..." he begins. "What on earth is that?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 12:48 pm

"Eeh?" Momo looks over, and her headache suddenly becomes unbearable and she cries out "Agh! It's... the thing that's doing this." She struggles for every word. "T-they must have... I don't know, must have not known! B-break it!" She shouts desperately. "Break the damn thing!"
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Finally something he could do quickly and efficiently.

Cyrus walks over to the object and sends his large hoof flying towards it, applying as much force to attempt to smash it as possible.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:08 pm

It doesn't get smashed so easily, but it is cracked and sent slamming in to a nearby wall. It helps with Momo's pain some. "I... I don't know what it is."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:11 pm

Cyrus walks over to the thing and raises his leg.

"Should I finish the job?" he asks. "Or do you just want us to get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:20 pm

"W-we... should take it, just in case you know?" Momo rubs the side of her head. She's got a warm bath planned for herself when she gets home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: private-rp-thing   private-rp-thing - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

private-rp-thing
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jay's RP-zone :: private rps :: Private RP's-
Jump to: