its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Deathwatch.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

The Deathwatch. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:03 am

Asamod removes the mace from his shoulder, and makes to leave the training cage.
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:11 am

The scout stands and continues rubbing at his eyes, this time with his hand rather than his arm.

"Well fought, brother." he says.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:31 am

Asamod nods. "Likewise." The Dark Angel seats himself at a bench to clean and polish the mace before returning it to the rack.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 1:33 am

As the scout does the same, he shakes his head.

"I could have tried harder." he says.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 1:37 am

Gragmar's sitting on a bench opposite of Asamod and sharpening a beautifully crafted axe with a wolfs-head ornamentation made of gold. The weapon is long, and it's blade looks like an executioners axe. He chuckles at that. "Ravens and brooding."
He stops his maintenance of the axe for a short while to look him in the eyes. "Sebastian, could you really have tried harder, or was the best you can do just not enough?"
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 1:54 am

Sebastian shrugs his shoulders.

"I could have, had I taken initiative. As for my best, that depends." he says. "If I were to have taken initiative, and given it my best, there may have been a different outcome, or maybe not. Either way, I hesitated; I made a foolish mistake that could have very well cost me my life if we were enemies."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 12:39 pm

Just as the older and wiser Wolf is about to say more, high-pitched sirens blare all through-out the ship. The training room is bathed in red alert lights. The colour triggers agressive reactions in the Astartes, setting their minds in to combat readiness. Everything they were doing is forgotten, as they rush to the arming servitors to equip their Power Armor or Terminator armor. An emotionless voice repeats over the ships vox-system
+++ GELLER FIELD BREACH +++
Endlessly, every two seconds. This sets the Astartes to the task of arming themselves with even more haste.

Tarkimachus and the three Sons of Dorn, Faltid Kersh and Alejo were the only ones already fully armed and armored for their training. They hurry out of their training-ground in lock-step with eachother. They make a simple wedge formation, grabbing as much bolter ammo as they go. They move towards the massive blast-doors of the training hall. On their approach, the door simply melts away under the acidic touch of a powerful corrosive fluid. Misshapen creatures, beings that should not exsist shriek and howl as they force their way through the melting door. Their howls are nothing natural, carrying on the winds of the warp with the sounds of anguished souls. "NEVERBORN!" Tarkimachus bellows, as he and his two brothers beside him open fire with their bolters. A constant chugging and hammering accompanied with the daemonic shrieks, and sounds of Daemons dying and being broken. The explosive shells of a bolter are the only man-portable weapon capable of doing significan damage to even lesser daemons, like the one of this horde.

Alejo climbs to the top of a training cage to better position himself and his Heavy Bolter. Once atop it, the larger bolt shells and higher volume of fire rakes the slavering horde of mostly red-skinned Khorne daemons. Their bolters keep the swarm at bay temporarily. Eventually the three forming the line will be forced to enter melee. Tarkimachus's only worry is that he won't buy enough time for his brothers to be armed.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 6:43 pm

Sebastian grabs his sword and bolter pistol.
He decides to leave his scout armor behind, reassuring himself that all he needs to do is ensure that he doesn't get hit; plus, he figures that the safety of his brothers should come before his own.

Checking to ensure that his pistol has enough ammunition, he quickly takes up a defensive position so that he can aid Tarkimachus and the others if need be.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 7:59 pm

The ceasless cacophony of warp-spawned screeching grates on Tarkimachus's nerves. Close proximity to the Neverborn in a frenzy over souls, can cause insanity in an augmented human after only a few short minutes. The amount of daemonic hunger in the air fills his head with white noise. His brothers, those not so attuned to the warp would only hear the sounds the daemons themselves make. The price of power.

Tarkimachus drops his bolter, and draws an Aqulia-hilted force sword from it's Scabbard. The words corde puro are written in runes along either side of the blade, alongside words of purity. The sword flares to life in a brilliant shining corona, and the noise abates in Tarkimachus's mind. It parts daemon-flesh as a knife through silk, with the soft tearing noise, ripping through the mortal flesh, and slavering souls of the daemons. He takes the point, bearing the brunt of the daemonic horde as his brothers provide back up. The daemons rush in to his killing reach with idiotic hunger. The death-dealing is not magnificient or glorious. It's repetitous swinging and constant motion. Wide strikes. Daemon and Astartes blood mix together on his armor, showing claw wounds and split flesh beneath.

Even as more brothers arrive with their power-armor equipped and ready, the increase of fire is not enough to allow the Ultramarine reprieve.

And even still, the lesser Daemons are beginning to give way for stronger of their kind.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 8:22 pm

Deciding to climb one of the cages to get a better view of the enemy, Sebastian takes aim with his pistol and opens fire upon them.
If he runs out of ammo anytime soon, he intends to help them with his sword.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 12:44 am

With a tremendous bellow, Calyn, in full armor, leapt over the heads of his brothers, and landed heavily within the throng of Neverborn, sending some flying through the air.

The second his feet hit the ground, he swung his Power Sword, cleaving the nearest Daemon is two with a speed that normally shouldn't be possible with a large body and large weapon.

Calyn immediately began cutting his way through the Daemon around him, trying to help halt the advance.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 12:57 am

Tarkimachus steps back, allowing himself to take a short reprieve and rest his mind. His force sword Corde Puro switches to it's dormant state.

Belaliar's hissing plasma gun joins the enfillade, firing nova's of melting energy through the unnatural warped flesh.
Sor steps from his arming closet, the Minotaur's mighty bolter thudding as soon as he can aim it.

The White Scar rushes forward with his Great chain Falchion to join Calyn at the front. A burning screech like that of a brid of prey sounds from Shrak's modified assault pack. He lands with a flash of light and crumpling of rockrete. His twin lightning claws lash out in a flurry of blows, shredding daemons with the eight energized blades. The two use Calyn as an anchor, staying at his side and pushing out for short seconds, before retreating back.

The air smells of blood and gore, a stench not even the Power Armor's filtration could stop. The floor is slick with entrails and rivers of blood. The red-skinned horrors of the Blood God revel in the death. Any death serves.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 1:07 am

Calyn's sword weaves a web of steel and death in front of him, cutting down anything in front of him. He has neither moved forward, nor fallen back, but rather holding them off to the best of his abilities to protect his brothers.

Blood trickled down the side of his face, and he found himself grinning. There was nothing like the thrill of battle, even in a dire situation like this.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:05 pm

Sebastian fires off a few rounds of his pistol into the sea of red.
Knowing he's limited on how many rounds he can fire, he prepares to rush in with his sword if the others can't hold the line.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:25 pm

With a powerful, but undeniably human roar puncuated with the metallic filter of a vox-speaker, Gragmar joins the fray. Tenminutes in to the attritious battle against the hoard, the Terminators are ready for war.

Armed with a Powerclaw, 5 blades attatched at the fingertips with a Storm-bolter mounted on the top of it's wrist, and a Thunderhammer, Gragmar pushes his way to the front line. The momentum of a 5-tonne giant bowls over several lines of comparatively frail daemons. He lays in with his dual weapons. Powerclaw to end the lives of minor daemons, the Thunder Hammer breaking apart larger ones. With the three, Calyn Shrak and Ghenjo with him, Gragmar starts to reverse the tide, pushing them back, roaring and howling as only a Wolf of Fenris can. Servos whine, bone trinkets clink and flesh breaks around the Terminator.

Asamod is not far behind. Armed with a twin-barreled plasma cannon and powerfist, he supports the front line with plasma death and a smiting fist. He makes war silently as an immplacable revenant of death.

The daemons break, retreating from the training room, offering a break. Even a short minute is enough to refresh the spent stamina of an Astartes.
Tarkimachus steps up to the front. "Steel yourselves brother... the water breaks and makes way for a ship. A horrible creature approaches."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:31 pm

Hopping down from the training cage, Sebastian takes this brief respite to reload his pistol and put on his scout armor if he has the time.

"What kind of creature?" he inquires.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:35 pm

"Greater Daemon... " Tarkimachus breathes out. "I'll not look upon it's soul for too long. It will raise my choler and cloud my mind."
After a pause he says "Bloodletter. Khorne sends his chosen... "
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:55 pm

Spitting out a curse, Calyn leans heavily against a wall and mops the blood off his brow with a rag, then cleans his sword.

"Let it come," he spits the words out, along with a gobble of blood, "We'll send it back to the Warp where the bastard belongs."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:22 pm

Having thoroughly prepared himself, Sebastian turns and readies for the moment in which the creature will come.

"No hesitation." he thinks.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:06 am

A mighty fist, covered in tooth-like scales tears through the upper arc of the entrance door, allowing for the body connected to it to pass through. Fifteen feet tall, with a hide of scarred red skin, and patches of chitinous teeth-like plates covering it. It makes it's entrance with a roar, spewing flame in to the air. As it roars, the plate patches covering it's body open, revealing dozens of more maws all over it's body. It has back-joined legs ending in hooves and a dog-like face with eight horns upon it's head. As far as daemons of Khorne, this one appears lanky, not nearly as muscled as many of their kind is. But thinking it weak, would be a fatal mistake.

The Deathwatch. - Page 3 Spesss11
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:10 am

Calyn leaps back, taking a fighting stance and holding his sword up. Needless to say, this wasn't what he was entirely expecting.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 2:11 am

Sebastian holds his pistol up at the daemon yet looks to see if the rest of his brothers are ready to attack it.
He wouldn't want to provoke the creature before they were ready.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 12:50 am

At once, the Astartes open fire with their long-range weaponry. The Daemon seems to be covered in a distorting aura. Most projectiles miss their mark even when they should have been a perfect shot. The shots that hit do minimal damage either way.

The Daemon roars again even under the fussilade of immense firepower, and flourishes its hand. A greatsword of iron and flame appears in it's hand. Blood eternally drips from it's hilt.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 10:59 pm

Calyn steps in front of the Daemon, brandishing his sword in a challenging manner and taking up a defensive stance. He moves closer a few inches, keeping his eyes firmly on the beast, his teeth clenched in preparation.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:01 am

The galaxy has a twisted love for melodrama, shown time and time again... notably at the climax of the Horus Heresy.

The Astartes cease their firing. The Daemon rises to its full height. It looks down at the warrior closest to it. "Ssstormwarden." The creature hisses, growls and booms all at the same time, it's voice registering in the physical world, directly in the minds of the Astartes, and grating against their souls. In it's eyes, two emotions can be seen. Rage, a thirst for blood that every Daemon has... and the respect a warrior shares between a fellow warrior, even one they call foe. "You challenge me?" It's voice doesn't sync up with the movements of its main mouth, or any of it's hundred maws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deathwatch.   The Deathwatch. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Deathwatch.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jay's RP-zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: