Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applying for Roleplay threads.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

Applying for Roleplay threads. Empty
PostSubject: Applying for Roleplay threads.   Applying for Roleplay threads. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:51 am

Just in an effort to keep the threads 'clean', and entirely related to just the roleplay going on, I would ask that you post your requests to join a thread in this thread.

You can also send a private message to the thread's owner to ask if you can join.

If you need to discuss something about the character/'s you will be using for the thread, use the "General chit-chat" forum or private messages.
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
Jay
Admin
Jay

Applying for Roleplay threads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying for Roleplay threads.   Applying for Roleplay threads. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 12:12 am

Name: Aurelia Nevir
Race: Human

Short appearance desc: 6' 1”, above average for a woman. Short silver hair left loose. Red eyes. A beautiful athletic body. Her beautiful face is marred by a triangle-shaped white mark on the side of her cheek, and by her constant forlorn expression. Brown, softly-tanned skin colour.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=795888&d=1381195752

Arms and Armor: The gauntlet she wears on her sword-arm is infused with empowering magic. She can charge up it's power, and unleash it in a single devastating strike, beyond her already formidable strength. It's limited only by her willpower. If she goes too far in raising it's power, she risks harming herself.

Similarly, her Greatsword Oathbreaker, a weapon taller and wider than she is, is heavily enchanted. It can emit powerful waves of energy, either to improve the weapons cutting power, or launching the energy as a ranged blast. Combined with the magic in it, and her gauntlet, Smite, she can swing Oathbreaker with ease. Any other warrior will find the sword unbearably heavy.

Personality: Introverted, would be the best word for Aurelia. She tends to keep to herself, and will behave defensively when pressed about her past. She's not averse to violence, and it seems to be her preferred method of solving any problem. Although at first glance she seems depressed, Aurelia is supremely confidant in her abilities, and would not shy away from proving herself. She will rise to any challenge. When someone manages to earn her trust or respect, they will find a loyal companion, almost zealous in her protection. An insult to a friend, is one to Aurelia.

Bio (haha! Secrets!): Aurelia was once a soldier for the Soltian army. She experienced a horrific battlefield betrayal. A rival, a Mad Alchemist unleashed acid bombs on the soldiers Aurelia led. She barely escaped the attack, but witnessed many comrades fall to an agonizing chemical death. This caused Aurelia to murder the Mad Alchemist, his soldiers and in her blind rage, her comrades fell to the reckless swings of her sword. Her sword had it's new name, Oathbreaker, and immediately after leaving the nightmarish battlefield, she exiled herself.
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com

Applying for Roleplay threads.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jay's RP-zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: