Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:23 pm

Jaynee shakes her head. "Nope~. Fire could ruin my clothes." She says, fretting over a bit of blood on her dancer's clothes.
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:25 pm

"Then it's settled! The cat goes first and takes the brunt force while we sneak around!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:27 pm

"Hah, sneaking is for wusses!" She taunts with a proud smile, hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:30 pm

Tsajanni stares at the wall with a blank expression for a few seconds.

"Whatever Khajiit has done to deserve such uncaring companions, Khajiit apologizes to the nine for it!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:31 pm

"Hmph! Jaynee cares for Khajiit, and appreciates Khajiit being such a friendly meatshield!"
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

"But Tsajanni is no meat shield! Tsajanni has fur, clothes and metal over his meat! So he would be great metal shield!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:36 pm

"Can we please stop talking about the Khajiit's 'meat' and keep going?" Seron asks, glancing about, "There's going to be more Dremora coming soon, since that party that we dispatched never returned."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:37 pm

"Right yeah uhm, I guess." She half-stammers. "Let's go then."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:52 pm

They continue on their way through the tower, dispatching enemies they come across, and dodging the various traps strewn about.

When they reach the Sigillum Sanguis, Seron stops the two.

"Wait here until I get back." he whispers, before taking an Ebony Ring out and slipping it on. Instantly he disappears, at least partially. Seron slunk into the large room, surveying the enemies in there. A Spider Daedra, two Scamps, one Daedroth, and the Sigil Keeper.

Seron slinks back to his companions and tells them the information.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:53 pm

"So... we're gunna plan now, right?" Jaynee asks. After, she mumbles "I hate planning."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 12:03 am

"Seron can take out the spider with his bow. I'll take care of the daedroth. You can deal with the two scamps, and then we can all take out the sigil keeper." Tsajanni says. "Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jay's RP-zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: