its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Empty
PostSubject: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:46 pm

During the Oblivion crisis of 3E433, while the Champion of Cyrodiil did his best to stop the Mythic Dawn from summon Lord Dagon to the world, there was one band of adventurers that were never recorded in the chronicles.

These adventurers were contracted by Chancellor Ocato of the Elder Council himself to roam the land, find any Oblivion Gates that they could, and close them, thanks in due part to their skill and teamwork together.

This is their story.

Merry band of fools:

Seron: Argonian. Thief. Cheerful, childish, energetic, insane.
Jaynee: Elf. Dancer-fighter. Happy, bit of a showoff, naive.
Tsajanni: Khajiit. Knight. Sociable, responsible, smart.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:52 pm

When one found oneself in the realm of Oblivion, the first thing they would notice is the fire. And the lava. And spikes. And the corpses. And the heat. And the Daedra of course. However, if one could actually survive all these, and make it out of the Plane of Oblivion, one could find a good deal of treasure.

So long as one didn't run into any complications along the way.

BOOM! The explosion rocked the tower as the fireball crashed into the wall where Seron had just been. The Argonian had leaped out of the way with an agility that only a thief could possess. A thief out of their mind to get caught in the first place.

"Missed me!" Seron cried out in a sing-song voice as the Xivilai growled, before charging at the Argonian, Ebony Axe raised high in the air.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 9:13 pm

Jaynee dives in at the Xivilai, her sword lunging and dipping in to a quick downward slash. The cut is immediately followed up by a twirling slash, both of her swords forming a defensive ring of steel, and slashing the dremora's flesh. "Keep shouting, they're all only looking at you!"
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 9:14 pm

"I know! It's great!" Seron replied gleefully, letting loose an arrow into an advancing Demora's eye.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 9:15 pm

Jaynee pounces at the now enraged, partially blinded dremora. She performs a series of quick cuts with her scimitars, and finishes Seron's job, cutting it down.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 9:32 pm

The sword of a Xivilai smashes down onto the raised ebony shield of Tsajanni, who retaliates by placing the edge of his ebony longsword against the Xivilai's stomach and yanking it to the side.

The draw cut might not have spilled the bowels of the Xivilai, but the long bleeding cut made causes more blood to flow and distracts the Xivilai long enough for the Khajiit to step backwards a few paces to get space enough for a chop with his sword.

"This one thinks that pickpocketing the dremora was stupid!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 9:38 pm

Seron lets off another arrow as the group begins to back away from the hallway.

"Perhaps it'd be best if we made a tactical retreat?" he says, trying to sound helpful as more dremora advance.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 9:59 pm

"We can kill them! We... just need to climb the rest of the tower and take the Stone!" Jaynee says, in a surprising glint of a good idea. Arms spread and arced in a graceful cut, she kills two Scamps that had thought they were so sneaky. Jaynee flourishes her sword, and looks for her next victim. "Don't tell me this is getting you worried?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:04 pm

"Weeeeell" Seron says, turning and pointing down the hall. Two more Xivilai and three Daedroths were barreling down at them.

"New plan!" he shouts, leaping behind Tsajanni.

"LIVING MEAT SHIELD!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:06 pm

Jaynee waits for the next combat to begin.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:18 pm

"If you're going to hide behind Khajiit, then be careful not to shoot me!" Tsajanni says as he advances upon the Xivilai.

"This one is ready to defend! Back me up, please!"

As a Xivilai weapon is swung, Tsajanni rushes forward with his shield in front of him, smashing the shield into the weapon before it can gain momentum and swinging his longsword at the second Xivilai, forcing it to step back to avoid getting cut.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:21 pm

Seron quickly backs up and draws another arrow. He takes careful aim, and lets loose, sending it into the other Xivilai's eye, causing it to back up, screeching. He then pulls out his Daedric Shortsword and prepares himself as the Daedroth rush past Tsajanni at him and Jaynee.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:28 pm

Jaynee twirls her swords, and a quick puff of fire bursts infront of one of the daedroth's. She's hoping to startle it, and make it vulnerable so Jaynee can unleash a ferocious string of attacks.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:36 pm

The Daedroth stops, startled, but the other one keeps charging. Seron nimbly leaps upon its head and plunges his shortsword into its brain, twisting it around, hoping that'd be enough to kill the beast.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:41 pm

Jaynee steps inside the startled beast's reach. She places her twin swords against the underside of it's neck, and slices. She jumps back, giving another two cuts as she goes, narrowly avoiding a swipe of it's powerful arms.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:01 pm

Tsajanni stabs the dremora in front of him and moves backwards, pulling the sword out with him.

"No more stealing from daedra! It is a waste of time and too dangerous for us!" he says as he raises his shield.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:02 pm

"Well, EXCUSE me for trying to get the Sigil Key without needing to kill the Gatekeeper for it!" Seron huffs as he steps over the Daedroth's body and joins the other two. It had gone quiet now, with the pack that chased them dead all around.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:03 pm

"But... we're here to destroy the gate... I think." Jaynee pouts. She's finished her opponent.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:08 pm

"Yes, but Seron is sidetracked easily. This one must take it upon himself to steer him in the right direction."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:11 pm

Seron glares at the Khajiit, then shrugs.

"Too bad, I enjoy bei-" he stops mid-sentence as something on the floor catches his eye.

"Oooh, shiny!" he picks the object in question, a Flawless Ruby, up and stuffs it in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:15 pm

Jaynee doesn't complain about his keen eye for loot. It makes them a lot of money. "Do we have the key, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:16 pm

Seron twirls it on his claw, a smug expression on his scaled face.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:17 pm

Jaynee smiles with a giggle. "Lets go, lets go! I hate how this place smells..." She says with a joking pout.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:21 pm

"Khajiit will go first. Khajiit has shield and can defend against fire traps!" Tsajanni says as he slowly starts walking down the hall. "Unless others wish to go ahead of me." he concludes.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:23 pm

"No no, you're the perfect cover to duck behind." Seron says, sneaking behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion   Elder Scrolls: Oblivion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jay's RP-zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: