Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tower Quartet: An Illest Tale

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

The Tower Quartet: An Illest Tale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower Quartet: An Illest Tale   The Tower Quartet: An Illest Tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:22 am

"I prefer to fight my way out," the monk says, cracking his knuckles, surprisingly, "All I need is to make it through them far enough to get down to ground level, and then make an exit."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Tower Quartet: An Illest Tale   The Tower Quartet: An Illest Tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:25 am

"Or just make an exit anywhere. Find rope or sheets. Do you think before you spew idiocy from your mouth?" Ahki rolls her eyes. Everyone was being annoying. The halfling, the monk and Caith.
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: The Tower Quartet: An Illest Tale   The Tower Quartet: An Illest Tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:29 am

The monk looks about, and noticed a decent sized window with bars on it on the wall opposite them. He heads over to it, and punches it, flames spewing from the gloves. The bars soften, and the monk pulls them off and tosses them aside, and glances out.

They were VERY high up. He turns towards the others and shrugs.

"Hope there's enough rope."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Tower Quartet: An Illest Tale   The Tower Quartet: An Illest Tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:32 am

"And bedsheets. Pay attention!" Ahki starts pillaging the thin bedsheets from the prison cells. Tying them together, end to end. It'll take more though.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: The Tower Quartet: An Illest Tale   The Tower Quartet: An Illest Tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:33 am

The monk nods, pulls off his fire gloves, and puts on his sonic gloves again. Stepping back, he punches the wall under the window as hard as he can. The sonic blast smashes through the stone, and creates a large gaping hole, big enough for a full-sized person to fit through.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: The Tower Quartet: An Illest Tale   The Tower Quartet: An Illest Tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:54 am

The Halfling walks over and pokes his head out of the hole, looking down at the high tower, he sucks in a sharp breath.

"We may have to make that escape rope thing thinner so it'll be longer, we're at least two-hundred feet high." he says.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Tower Quartet: An Illest Tale   The Tower Quartet: An Illest Tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 11:45 am

"You're useless." Ahki mutters. When she's done tying the sheets together by herself, she leaves the cell block. In search of rope, or more cell blocks to liberate and steal sheets from. She leaves without a word to the others, thinking them too stupid to understand her plan and too weakwilled to only complain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tower Quartet: An Illest Tale   The Tower Quartet: An Illest Tale - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tower Quartet: An Illest Tale
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jay's RP-zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: