Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantasy Gaiden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:45 am

"I hadn't taken your side, yet." Aurelia says with an edge of harshness. "Perhaps you would have more on your side if you did not leap to conclusions."
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:50 am

"Oh...I see." Lumina replies, her voice carrying a tone of embarrassment. "I apologize."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 am

"Don't worry about it." Aurelia says, rolling her shoulders. She figures that she's got enough fresh air, and makes her way below deck.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 3:10 am

Character Name: Jörmungandr (pronounced Your-Mun-Gund. R is silent.)

Character Age: Unkown.

Character Gender: Male.

Race: Dragonkin.

Sub-Race: Secondborn.

Class: Berserker.

Equipment: N/A

Appearance: Jörmungandr stands at an impressive eight feet tall, even slightly hunched over. He has spikes protruding from his shoulders, forearms, and the back of his thighs. His body is black and silver, and his claws are pure black. He has four horns on his head, two being larger than the other two and pointed in the back.

His long tail has spikes all over it, some broken from previous battles. He has two LARGE wings which he is easily capable of flight with. He can easily switch from a bipedal stance to running quadrupedal.

Visuals:

Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 NMllvAW
Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 1QLP4IM
Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 7OQolL7
Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 Aq4GWqH
Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 K7v7RH6

Personality: Despite his fierce appearance, Jörmungandr is not evil, or mean. He is moderately nice, though he doesn't go out of his way to help everyone he comes across, or be nice to. He is loyal to those who earn it, by helping him or some other way.

Jörmungandr also loves food, and eats a lot, as well as will eat anything. He has no shame with what he does, and has a wild and free spirit. He loathes being caged or indoors, and prefers to sleep outside, where he can feel the wind, the ground beneath his feet, and can easily take off in flight if necessary.

Bio: Jörmungandr is a moderately aged Secondborn, neither young nor old by their standards. He loves to travel, and so he left his home one day to see the world. He normally lends a helping hand to those who truly and desperately need it, but passes over those with minor problems.

In battle, Jörmungandr is a terrifying sight to behold, both to his companions, neutral parties, and to his enemies. He fights with his teeth, claws, and tail, lashing out instantly and tear his opponent to pieces, often devouring them afterwards. Jörmungandr often suffers from battlelust and bloodlust and will actively seek out fights just so he can cut loose and kill.

He possess a great amount of strength and can easily lift tremendously heavy objects with little difficulty. He is also capable of reaching incredible speeds while in the air.

Strengths: Jörmungandr's loyalty runs deep, to the point where he is blunt about his friends' shortcomings and will be the first to put them in their place if they're in the wrong.

Weaknesses: Jörmungandr's love for battle puts him at odds with everyone he meets. On the battlefield, he has no qualms with killing even those who have surrendered, and rarely shows mercy. Many of his companions have left him because of this.

Other 1: Jörmungandr is an excellent swimmer, provided he's not tied down or trapped inside anything.

Other 2: Jörmungandr loathes spiders with every core of his being.

Last edited by The Dark Deceiver on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:05 am

Lumina leans back against the railing, letting out a sigh as she closes her eyes.

"I'm such an idiot!" she says, berating herself. "Great first impression, Lumina. Make a complete fool of yourself and make stupid assumptions without thinking. Brilliant, just brilliant!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:09 am

Aurelia gives a slight frown, showing something like sympathy. "Don't fret over it too hard."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:12 am

"I'm supposed to represent Harmonia though." Lumina replies. "What will people think of us if the representative goes around jumping to conclusions and making dumb accusations?"

Lumina stands up straight and mumbles a bit. "I told the High Priest that I wasn't ready for this. I'm still just an acolyte after all...You don't entrust important missions to a novice."

After a moment of silence she bites her lip.

"Then again, what will people think of us if the representative goes around complaining and sulking about how much of a fool she made herself out to be?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 11:52 pm

"If it's any consolation, I never cared much for the church anyways." Aurelia says flatly. Her mannerism shows that she's tiring of Lumina, just a bit.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 12:59 am

Lumina nods. "I suppose there will always be those that don't. As corny as it may sound, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:02 am

"Thanks. I never knew I was allowed to have my own opinion before you said that." Aurelia says, her words practically dripping with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:45 am

Lumina decides to let it go, turning her head towards the open sea instead and noting a group of storm clouds that had gathered around.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:57 am

Aurelia makes good on her earlier plans and goes below deck.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 8:18 pm

There is a sudden bump against the ship, causing crew members to stagger.
Captain Ricardo looks about as he steadies himself, a fearful expression on his face.

Again the bumping occurs, though with more force.

Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 9:45 pm

The bumps bother Aurelia, but he figures the ship is just going throught a rough patch of water... that was, until it continued, getting louder and louder. Slightly concerned, Aurelia returns to the open deck.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 11:10 pm

The thumping continues until the boat begins to rock from side to side, causing the Dark Elves to quickly cross over to their ship as fast as they can.
Almost seconds after they cross the gap, a long, serpentine body bursts from the water, taking a chunk of the second ship off as it propels itself out of the sea.

The giant sea serpent's scales are green in color, and it's head has a large frill growing out at a backwards angle. It's eyes are solid white orbs, and it's teeth are as long as an arming sword.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 11:40 pm

The violent shaking awoke Jörmungandr from his stupor. He was trapped inside a cage that was far too small for a Secondborn of his size, wrapped and bound down with chains. His head, and memory, groggy, he tried flexing his muscles to snap the chains, but nothing happened.

Confused, he tried again. Still nothing. As the boat rocked once more, his head slammed into one of the cage bars, jolting him awake. Suddenly, his memory came flooding back. He had been ambushed! Ambushed by filthy Dark Elf slavers! Anger coursed through him, and he roared loudly.

He lashed out with his tail, hoping to smash something, but to no avail. It too was chained down. Why? Why couldn't he break these chains?! He bit, clawed and pulled, but they held him fast. Bitterly, he conceded that they must be imbued with magic, and he was helpless before them.

He roared again, louder this time, out of helplessness.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 12:13 am

Aurelia faces the large serpent, her blade already drawn. No-where to run leaves her with the simple choice. Try to fight it, or possibly die.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 12:49 am

As the storm clouds roll thickly overhead, the sea begins to sway more and more sharply as the crew runs hither and thither in order to grab spears bows or other missile weapons to shoot or throw at the monster.
Lifting its tail, the sea serpent brings it crashing down onto the black ship, smashing it into two halves and sending Dark Elves flying through the air.
The Dark Elven leader pulls a longsword from his back, its blade having a very strong curve to it, and only having one edge.
Holding the long grip with two hands, he runs forward and takes a quick forward swing at it.

Compared to the serpent, the sword of the Dark Elf is rather small, causing the blow to be like nothing more than a paper cut to the beast.
As the black ship quickly sinks, the sea serpent slowly swims forward at Ricardo's ship, intent on destroying it as well as the other.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 12:53 am

Jörmungandr's cage sails though the air and crashes into the sea. He lets out one final loud roar before the cage, and him, quickly sink underneath the waves.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 1:06 am

Aurelia waits, gathering her nerve at the approaching serpent. Her blade starts to shine, a growing aura surrounding it, in concert with her mental will. She gathers the energies strength. Hoping that it will be enough to kill or harm the serpent enough, that it abandons it's prey.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:24 pm

The sea serpent gets close enough to the ship's railing for one to reach out and touch it, with the creature this close, it is easier to see that it is blind.
A sudden drop of rain strikes the deck, causing the serpent to look its way and slowly move its head in the direction of the raindrop.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:30 pm

Aurelia swings her blade, aimed at the serpents mouth. A wave of green energy blasts from the sword and soars towards the serpents head. Aurelia hopes she can hurt it enough.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:47 pm

As the sword slices through the serpent's mouth, it rears back and screeches in pain, thrashing its head about and causing its blood to fly in all directions.
With one last screech, it turns south and throws itself forward, crashing into the sea and swimming away.

As soon as the serpent is gone, Ricardo and his crew stand up, trying to regain what little dignity they had left.
Ricardo sniffs and brushes his shoulder with the back of his hand. "Thank you kindly, miss." he says to Aurelia.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:53 pm

Aurelia nods, but remembers what it did to the Dark Elf ship. "We're not safe... it can go underwater, remember?"
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:17 pm

Lumina looks about in the water, pulling out her Holy Symbol and using its light to look through the waves as best she can.

"What about all of the people on that ship?" she asks. "Can't we help them?"

Ricardo shrugs his shoulders and shakes his head at the Dawn Elf. "Even if we could do something, we wouldn't." he says; though he quickly continues when he notes the sudden fury in Lumina's eyes "Look, I'm not risking my life or the lives of my crew for a bunch of people that have either already drowned, or who are possibly being eaten as we speak. What good would we do to it in the water if it decided to attack again?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Gaiden
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next