its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantasy Gaiden

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 12:31 am

Fantasy Gaiden 10422369_1113704371989732_2900871037448158767_n

Still very much a WIP

Complaints are no Longer Tolerated:

------------------

Character actions =/= Player feelings:

-------------------

Making an effort to interact:

-------------------

Withdrawn and quiet characters:

-------------------

A character should be in character:

-------------------
Character Knowledge vs Player Knowledge:

-------------------

Honestly, why dice?:

-------------------

It's your job to keep track of the RP:

-------------------

Don't fish for attention:

-------------------

Don't be a Care Corpse:

-------------------

Amnesiac Characters:

-------------------

Loner Characters:

-------------------

Control over NPCs:

-------------------

Roleplay by Story and Lore:

-------------------

Story over Rules:

-------------------

There will be no catering:

-------------------

Making Character Sheets:

-------------------

Typical Fantasy Surnames and why you Should Avoid Them:

Think before posting:

What do you mean I shouldn't insult the duke?!:

Last edited by NineTailedTrickster on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:47 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 12:40 am

Name: Aurelia Nevir
Race: Human

Short appearance desc: 6' 5”, above average for a woman. Short silver hair left loose. Red eyes. A beautiful athletic body. Her beautiful face is marred by a triangle-shaped white mark on the side of her cheek, and by her constant forlorn expression.
Her skin shows a hint of tanning. Before leaving the Soltian homeland, it was more pronounced.

Fantasy Gaiden Attachment

Arms and Armor: The gauntlet she wears on her sword-arm is infused with empowering magic. She can charge up it's power, and unleash it in a single devastating strike, beyond her already formidable strength. It's limited only by her willpower. If she goes too far in raising it's power, she risks harming herself.

Similarly, her Greatsword Oathbreaker, a weapon taller and wider than she is, is heavily enchanted. It can emit powerful waves of energy, either to improve the weapons cutting power, or launching the energy as a ranged blast. Combined with the magic in it, and her gauntlet, Smite, she can swing Oathbreaker with ease. Any other warrior will find the sword unbearably heavy.

Personality: Introverted, would be the best word for Aurelia. She tends to keep to herself, and will behave defensively when pressed about her past. She's not averse to violence, and it seems to be her preferred method of solving any problem. Although at first glance she seems depressed, Aurelia is supremely confidant in her abilities, and would not shy away from proving herself. She will rise to any challenge. When someone manages to earn her trust or respect, they will find a loyal companion, almost zealous in her protection. An insult to a friend, is one to Aurelia.

Bio (haha! Secrets!): Aurelia was once a soldier for the Soltian army. She experienced a horrific battlefield betrayal. A rival, a Mad Alchemist unleashed acid bombs on the soldiers Aurelia led. She barely escaped the attack, but witnessed many comrades fall to an agonizing chemical death. This caused Aurelia to murder the Mad Alchemist, his soldiers and in her blind rage, her comrades fell to the reckless swings of her sword. Her sword had it's new name, Oathbreaker, and immediately after leaving the nightmarish battlefield, she exiled herself.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Bella Dorn
Race: Drow Elf

http://wallerz.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/4380_dota_2_drow_ranger.jpg

Appearance: Long snow-white hair with soft sweeping curls. Ice-blue eyes with a faint glow to them. Dark grey skin with a tinge of blue to it. 5' 6”, with a typically slim elven body, and curves where they count.

Arms and Armor
Her armor is a well-crafted leather and cloth outfit, with a goal of efficiency and style. Where it shows skin around the chest, hips and thighs, Bella explains it away as allowing her to move better. But she knows full well that it's revealing.

Short Curved blade: http://www.enworld.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=58297&d=1374844806&thumb=1

Bow: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/957265750447575333/BEB79031345223C995A1B8EC25A295F4A3197E37/268x268.resizedimage

Neither her bow or sword are enchanted, but on her wrist she wears a beautiful thin bracelet with a pendant of  pure Frost magic, trapped within a jewel of perma-ice. It allows her to imbue weapons (or arrows) with freezing properties, as well as create and manipulate ice and snow.

Personality: A hopeless flirt. If it's alive and can speak, Bella will flirt with it at some point, even if the moment may not call for it. Rangers are often a distrusted bunch, always sneaking about in the shadows and wilderness, hunting animals and sentient creatures alike with predatorial instincts, and Bella is no exception. That may be one reason for she acts. A Ranger is not often around people, and when Bella is she tends to be friendly, and flirty, to make up for the lack of interaction in her line of work.

Bio:

Last edited by Jay on Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 2:06 am

On the open sea, a ship bobs up and down on the water.
Night had already fallen over the ocean and the stars shone brightly in the black sky.

Standing near the ship's railing, is Lumina Faylen, a Dawn Elf Cleric from the Holy City of Harmonia.
She brushes her shoulder-length strawberry blonde hair out of her eyes as she looks up at the stars.
The sleeves of her gold-trimmed white dress are cut short, and her skirt is cut at the sides, revealing her white breeches, and gold-trimmed white greaves and sabatons.
She wears a pair of gauntlets that match her greaves, and on her hip rests a symbol of The Creator.
Her appearance is average for an Elf, not too beautiful, yet not at all ugly.

Putting her forearms on the railing, she breathes in the night air and leans against it.

"Captain, when will we reach Maoni?" she asks.

The captain of the ship, a Human named Ricardo, turns to her, stroking his beard as he does.

"We should arrive in two days, Miss Faylen." he replies. "Though I must make a stop soon."

Lumina thanks him and turns back to the open sea.
She would be back in Harmonia sooner than she thought.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 2:36 am

Tired of being below deck, Aurelia goes outside for some fresh air. Dressed in her combat gear, and the massive greatsword Oathbreaker sheathed on her back, she looks to be expecting a fight at all times. She hadn't spoken to the other guests or crew of the ship much, a trend she keeps going as she wanders the deck, stretching herself out, weary from the, to her, cramped interior of the ship.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 2:48 am

"Be careful of the railing, ma'am." one of the crew members says to Aurelia. "That equipment looks like it'd make you sink like a stone if you were to fall into the water."

Lumina turns around, thinking the crew member is addressing her, though she soon notices he isn't.
She wonders how anyone could carry such a large weapon.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 2:50 am

Aurelia sighs. "Thanks." She says, thick with sarcasm. She hadn't been walking anywhere near the edges of the ship.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 3:04 am

Lumina thinks for a few moments.
There hadn't really been anyone else for her to talk to other than the crew members, let alone another woman.
She felt somewhat trapped on the ship, as if she were alone in a cage.

She makes her way across the deck and greets Aurelia in a friendly manner.

"Good evening, friend." she says. "Beautiful night, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 3:11 am

Aurelia nods. "A fine night at sea." She says quietly. She stops her wandering and faces Lumina.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 3:16 am

Lumina stands there in silence for a few seconds. She hadn't really thought this far ahead.
Despite how awkward it might be to so suddenly introduce oneself, she holds her hand out.

"I'm Lumina Faylen." she says.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 11:13 am

Aurelia's examines the elf, searching her for any threat she can see. Satisfied, Aurelia shakes her hand. The gauntlet on her right hand radiated an aura of palpable power. Even if someone were not attuned to magic, they could feel it."Aurelia."

On an armor plate on her shoulder, there's what appears to be a symbol, that was defaced. Cut away and mangled so that it's unrecognizable. Aurelia's expression looks tired, and just a little empty.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:18 pm

"Where are you heading, if you don't mind my asking?" Lumina asks the young woman.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:20 pm

"To where-ever it is i may wander." Aurelia says elusively. She tries to dodge the question, as she doesn't have the answer herself.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:37 pm

"I see." Lumina says.
The Dawn Elf figures that Aurelia is simply an adventurer filled with wanderlust.

As she opens her mouth to speak again, she takes notice that the ship has stopped next to another ship; this one colored jet black.
Lumina didn't even notice the ship come close, she hadn't even heard the captain give orders to lower the anchor.
With a bit of uneasiness in her voice, Lumina looks at the woman she had just become acquainted with.

"Were you hopping vessels?" she asks her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:39 pm

Aurelia shakes her head. Instinctively, her hand reaches for her greatsword, holding it tight in it's sheathe.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:22 pm

After a few seconds of silence, a group of Dark Elves appear on the deck, carrying a plank.

The captain of the ship that Lumina and Aurelia are on doesn't seem to be too bothered by this at all; in fact, it looks like he had been expecting it.
As the Dark Elves set the plank down and cross the gap between the ships, some of Ricardo's men come up from below decks, holding between them a chained Half-Orcish man.

The leader of the Dark Elves crosses his arms over his armored chest, giving a small smile as he nods his head towards another Dark Elf.
Ricardo is given a few pieces of Jade before he pushes the Half-Orc over to the Dark Elven leader.
Lumina fills ill as what she is watching finally dawns on her.

"By the Creator and all things holy!" she says. "This is a slave trade!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:25 pm

Aurelia watches on, impassive. "Or a prisoner exchange." She says, suggesting that the Half-Orc had been a criminal of some sort.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:33 pm

Lumina bites her lip, not having thought of that possibility.

"Shouldn't we at least make sure?" she asks. "If it is slavery, I can't just stand by and allow it."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:36 pm

Aurelia leans in close to Lumina, whispering to her "I can tell you possess an innocent drive to do what is right." She says before adding "But it must be tempered. So what if the orc is a slave? What shall we do about it, out on open waters? Battle the crew upon these ships? And when there is nobody left who's had a hand in this transgression, there will be none left to pilot the ship. We'll be lost at sea."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:41 pm

Lumina looks down, torn between duty or common sense.

After a few moments, her stomach tightens as she turns her head away. "You have a point." she says.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:43 pm

Aurelia sees her unhidden emotions. "But I suppose if the need was great enough, and attempt could be made. It may not be suicide... if I remember enough of the training I had done for nautical matters."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:59 pm

Lumina brightens up as she replies. "Before we do anything, we should ask beforehand. I was wrong to have jumped to conclusions." she says.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:15 pm

"A good plan. My plan was to threaten them in to doing what I wanted."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 11:15 pm

Lumina boldly takes a few steps in Ricardo's direction. The captain seems to have forgotten all about the two, as he jumps when the Dawn Elf addresses him.

"Captain, what is the meaning of this?" she asks.

The man gives a small nod in the direction of the women as he replies. "Just handing over an escaped prisoner. Nothing for you to worry about." he says.

Lumina takes a step back and mutters to Aurelia. "I don't trust him. He's not making eye contact."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:09 am

"Then do something about it."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:41 am

Lumina pulls her Holy Symbol off of her belt and holds it close to her chest.

"Captain Ricardo, as a representative of the Harmonian Church and seeing as you are under oath to speak the truth to me, I ask that you look me in the eye and say that again."

Ricardo is silent for a moment before he looks at Lumina and repeats himself. "We are just handing over an escaped prisoner. Again, it is nothing for you to worry about."

Satisfied, Lumina puts away her Symbol and sighs in relief.

"Well that eases my mind." she says.

Turning back to Aurelia, she thanks the woman. "Thank you for being willing to help. I'm not used to people taking my side."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasy Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Gaiden
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next