Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gundarion.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

Gundarion. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:19 pm

"That's a lot of tools, you know..." She says, scratching her chin and looking down. "On such short notice too. My boss would've preferred a two week notice."
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 10:58 pm

"Bring them anyway. Your boss will have to just look for a new employee. The needs of the Empire come first."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:12 pm

Kat sighs. "Very well..."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:49 pm

Outside, Griffon's ship has landed on the ground, allowing volunteers and draftees to board it.
The ship is like every other captain's; a simple naval ship that one would have seen floating in water, though the Vilkarians built theirs from the ground up, enabling flight and somehow making them resistant to nearly all forms of attack.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:20 am

The lone soldier nods with his head, and adjusts the grip on his rifle. "Follow" is his last order to Kat before he turns her back of the mechanic and leads the way to the housing complex's main foyer. In this waiting room, a couple dozen other citizens mill about, all chosen for the draft, or saying a farwell to those chosen. Kat recognizes the faces in the crowd, but aside from living in the same apartment spire, she shares nothing with these people.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:28 am

The recruiter for the Seraphim walks out,and eyes Kat up and down, taking everything in. She then sniffs in disdain.

"So, THIS is Kat Owen? I can't see why Azrael would take interest in having her aboard the Seraphim, even IF she's a qualified gun manufacturer."

It's obvious that this woman is the secretary of the Seraphim, and probably the captain's assistant.

(Think of her as Nanao Ise from Bleach. Exact same look and personality as well.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:30 am

Kat doesn't afford the woman the same attention. She believes it best to avoid contact throughout this ordeal, until it's finished.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:38 am

"Hmph, I see you have SOME sense in you. Only a fool would talk back to me. You might just fit in after all. Come this way, our Captain wishes to see you firsthand."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:51 am

I can already tell, this bitch needs to be slapped. Kat shakes the thought away. Often, her thoughts turned in to action. Instead, she followed.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:59 am

The two women walk out the back of the building, and there, in all its glory, was the Seraphim. Majestic, it was like every other Vilkarian Captain's ship, and yet, there was something else about it. Something that couldn't quite be put to words.

The woman led Kat to the Captain's cabin, and beckoned her inside. There, seated on a chair that resembled a throne more than it did a chair, sat The Azrael.

He struck quite a figure, sitting there casually, one leg crossed over the other, resting his chin on his fist, a knowing smile on his face. His eyes were concealed behind the shades he worse, making it impossible to see what his expression was, exactly, or what he was thinking.

He had an average build, not too many muscles on him, but not skinny either. His hair was short and messy, and his captain's uniform was different than the one seen on Griffin.

"So, you're Kat Owen eh?" he said. If one had to describe his voice, it'd be impossible to put to words. It was average sounding, yet different. There was differently some slyness in it, but one could also tell he was laidback from the tone.

He truly was a unique character, all of his own. and that made him all the more dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:11 am

"I am," Kat answers, standing with her hands behind her back. She wished she had time to change out of her work clothes before all of that nonsense started... But that's not as important as other matters right now. She could be sure of the fact that not every drafted soldier was sent to see their captain privately.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:16 am

"Hmmm...." Azrael stands, and begins slowly circling Kat, examining every inch of her, sometimes to discomforting levels.

"Not bad, for an average assistant. I've seen worse, but I've also seen better. Body seems to be in shape, nicely toned, nicely developed, but not absolutely stunning either."

After making these somewhat odd, and possibly rude, remarks, he sits back down, crossing his leg over the other again.

"Alright, you'll do! Once we get things settled back at Asgard, you will officially become part of my crew!"

Last edited by The Dark Deceiver on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:21 am

"And that's it?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:23 am

"And that's it." Azrael said, simply.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:00 pm

Kat shifts uncomfortable, unsure of where to go from here.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:10 pm

"Oh, that's right. You'll be sharing a room with Mai, my assistant. You two have already met. I'm sure you'll both get along just beautifully."

Azrael's smile turns into a mean smirk, as it's obvious even to him that the two women won't get along. It would be fun to see just what happened on board when the two finally snapped.

"Mai, show her to your room, and set her up a temporary bed, at least until we reach Asgard and her draftment into my crew is made official. We head to Asgard in three hours."

Mai stares at Azrael, and disdainfully adjusts her glasses.

"Surely you must be kidding, Captain. I am your assistant. A new recruit would NEVER speak to me immediately, let alone share a ROOM with me."

"Oh, is that so?" Azrael says sweetly, before shifting his weight. He sets his other leg down, leans forward, and removes his shades.

His eyes were ageless, and yet old at the same time. These were the eyes of a man who had seen COUNTLESS things over the years, though how many years, no one knew. But there was something else there as well.

Insanity. And it was terrifying to see.

"Let me say this once again, assistant. Take the new recruit to your room, and help her set up a temporary bed in there until we reach Asgard. Understand?"

Mai takes a step back, startled. "O-of course Captain. My apologies for question your orders."

She then beckons to Kat to follow her out of the room, as Azrael puts his shades back on and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:25 pm

Kat follows. She hopes she won't have to be here long.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 12:30 am

Back in the Captain's cabin, Azrael snapped his fingers and the ship began to rise with a roar.

Azrael smiled as this all happened. There was nothing cooler than being able to command his crew with a shout, a word, or a snap of the fingers.

They were on their way to Asgard!
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:07 pm

The Asgard district was a sight for one to behold.
The district was large, with skyscrapers rising all around, with the Vilkarian Tower rising in the center of it all.
The tower itself was just a towering building easily dwarfing the skyscrapers around it; the building, wider than most, could easily give shelter to over half of Yggdrasil's population.

A single bridge connected the tower's entrance to another building with a set of stairs and elevators inside.
Both Griffon and Azrael's ships flew across the district's polished and gleaming buildings, and into the Vilkarian Tower's docking bay.

As the ships ease their way in next to ten other ships, a tall blue-haired woman in a captain's uniform awaits them.
Once they have stopped and the Captains reveal themselves from their cabins, the woman calls out to them.

"You're both late." she says, pushing her glasses up so she can see better. "The General is waiting for you both, he's called a meeting for all of us, including the people that just joined."

Casting an eye at the "Seraphim", she calls out in a louder voice lest it's captain be ignoring her.

"And by all of us, I mean you as well, Azrael." she says.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:51 pm

Azrael leaped down from his Airship, and smiled, shaking his head.

"Oh c'mon, you know you missed me, Ripvan."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:08 pm

Turning around, Ripvan waves her hand at him.

"Perhaps in your head." she says. "Don't forget to bring the people with you."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:22 pm

"What people?"
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Griffon beckons for the people on his ship to follow him, motioning for Kat to come along.

"You all need to be introduced to the General." he says. "After that, you may choose which crew you'll be apart of."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:59 pm

Kat follows along, having no choice in the matter. It seemed so strange to her. Choices? They were just soldiers... And meeting the General? It just all seemed absurd to her.

The situation not making any sense to her, Kat had no idea at all of which crew she wants to join.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:47 am

After a few moments of Griffon and Ripvan leading the people through a bunch of corridors, they come to a large room filled with the kind of things you would see in a simple lounge.
Couches, chairs, coffee tables, television sets.

Motioning for the people to sit, Griffon turns to Ripvan.

"Why here?" he asks. "Granted there's room for them all to sit down, but why not somewhere more formal?"

Ripvan simply sits in a chair and crosses her legs with a smile as she replies.

"Because it's one of the only rooms Azrael would bother coming in."

Seated on a few couches are the rest of the captains, all wearing standard captain uniforms, yet all having something to differentiate themselves from another.

One man has short black hair and a handlebar mustache, with a monocle over his right eye and a top hat sitting on his head.
In his hands is a simple can, which he fidgets with while holding conversation with another man.
The man in question has a hood on, underneath this is a metal mask covering the bottom half of his face.
Sitting apart from the rest of the captains is a man with a mask shaped like a raven's face and beak.
The mask is black with golden trimmings to show details in it; not only does it cover his entire face, but it also has a black material over the eyes, preventing people from seeing in.

A dark skinned woman sits next to a man wearing a white crying kabuki mask.

Lastly, a blue-haired little girl with a hime cut sits on a circular loveseat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gundarion.   Gundarion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gundarion.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jay's RP-zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: