its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

An Elegy of Magic

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:57 am

Jesabel shrugs. "I'm not the one in need right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
Rockinmaster96

PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:53 am

Character Name: Arund Florence

Character Age: 21

Character Gender: Male

Race:Human

Class:Ranger

Equipment: A black padded set of leather armor fitted with a pull over cowl that can close over the face. Black lace can be pulled over the front to hide the face of the cowl but allow vision. A long bow, larger than average, as well as an average long bow and a small compact crossbow.
(Long long=far range single shot targets. This bow will never be used repeatedly as the drawback strength is very taxing.
Average long=Everyday long bow used for basic archery
Crossbow=compact crossbow built with a quick draw mechanism to re pull the draw, used for close quarters, sticky situations, and a range of other capabilities depending on the bolt heads.)
Thick padded leather gloves with metal studded knuckles.
Short blade that's length is similar to the average mans forearm, grip formed for a multitude of handling methods.

Appearance: Arund stands at about six foot two and weighs around one-hundred and seventy pounds. He has a medium light build. Arund equally defined strength wise throughout his body, using a multitude of exercises to keep his entire body in peak condition. He has black short cut hair and a trimmed close cut beard along his jaw line. He has an average complexion naturally but remained fairly tanned from traveling so much.

When not in his armor be wears a common set of tunic and trousers, keeping his gauntlets close just in case they are needed. He keeps spare equipment in a large bag similar to what we would call a duffel bag, though it is not as complex.

Personality: Arund is a cold, calculating man who can weigh the risks of a move and act accordingly with his outcomes. He's a hard man to study, having a large control over his emotions, facial features, and tone. His trainer, a man long gone now, fought him various languages and etiquette of common areas as well as how to pose himself as something else with ease.

Bio: Arund lived the majority of his younger life with a common huntsman, or so he appeared. The huntsman in question was wise beyond appearances and taught Arund much of what he knew before he passed near the time of Arund coming of age. Arund was taught various languages and forms of etiquette. From that point on Arund traveled a lot, sampling the different lands, exploring and learning of the world throughout his traveling until he ended up in Kalkulus, planning to head to Bellamare, following the word of the land in search of other things to pique his interest.

Strengths: His well rounded education as well as his knowledge of people, etiquette, and politics allows him many strengths from situation to situation. As well as his proficiency in the weapons of his choosing and the ability to live off the land if need be.

Weaknesses: His strength is his weakness as well. His skills with people and his drawn back personality make it hard for him to connect and trust any individual. This makes it hard for him to bond with anyone and settle anywhere, forcing him to believe that he can never settle, endlessly traveling until something finally claims his life, taking risk after risk in search of something other than what life he has now.

Other 1: Arund is known to take risks frequently.

Other 2: Nothing to add

(Jay's edit: just cleaning up some spelling mistakes and conjoined words.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rook

PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:07 am

(( I wanna join but your CSes scare me xD ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:59 pm

(Pfft! The first CS I posted was uh... an accident. I went a bit overboard with it. If you take a look at my second CS, and Hippie's CS, you'll see that they don't need to be that stupidly massive. )
Back to top Go down
Rockinmaster96

PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:46 pm

(Well...just kinda..waiting...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:17 pm

(Leo get's sick very often, sadly Sad )
Back to top Go down
Rockinmaster96

PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 8:34 am

(Ahh okay, just wish id posted this sooner, then we could RP while he was sick.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:14 pm

Jill shakes her head at the knight.

"No, there's nothing." she says.

---------------------------------------------

The archer wraps her hand over the rooster's beak.

"Lance, stop it!" she says. "Show at least some consideration."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:22 pm

Jesabel just holds Jill tight, rubbing her shoulder. Maybe that will help a bit, Jesabel thinks.
Back to top Go down
Rockinmaster96

PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:26 pm

(Wait so...he didnt say anything regarding my CS, that mean im accepted or not?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Rockinmaster96 wrote:
(Wait so...he didnt say anything regarding my CS, that mean im accepted or not?)

(Yes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:23 pm

The rooster flaps its wings, and manages to remove the archer's hand from its beak.

"Bah, I am showing some consideration! If people had just listened to me, we could have gotten here sooner, and saved lives!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:24 pm

Iefan sits next to Jill and Jesabel.

"You should take her with you." Iefan says. "Take her to the city and don't let her look back. There's nothing for her here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:25 pm

"Uh... The city?" Jesabel asks. She hadn't planned on going to the city... Whatever city Iefan was talking about. "What do you mean by there's nothing for her?"
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:41 pm

"She has nobody to care for her." he says. "For years she's been invisible to the people of this village."

With a sigh, Iefan sets his staff down and strokes his long beard.

"Either that, or we could always leave her with a friend of mine. He would take care of her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:42 pm

"I'll take her..."
Back to top Go down
Rockinmaster96

PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:23 pm

(So whats going on currently? Cause im not sure how to start yet lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:17 pm

(Try reading all that's happened.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:53 am

"Very well." he says. "She'll be safe with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 1:22 am

"I can only hope you're right." Jesabel says, her self-doubt evident. It's a doubt that comes from knowing that while she's able to keep herself safe and out of dangerous situations, she's not sure if she can still do the same for Jane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Elegy of Magic   An Elegy of Magic - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Elegy of Magic
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6