Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

stuff and things (idk what to name thread)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 9:24 pm

Daisuke soon comes into view, giving a wave as he makes his way towards her house, and the two head to school.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 9:27 pm

"Sooo~ what did you do all last night?" She asks, keeping close to his side, her hands low on the straps of her backpack.
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 9:29 pm

"Read a book, smoked a cigarette, ate a sandwich, not much."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 9:35 pm

"Welll, I just did a whole lot of nothing and read some stories about haunted stuff that my friend showed me a while ago... Sorta got interested in it cause of last night."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 9:44 pm

"Just so long as you don't start messing with Ouja boards. Even I know better than to screw with those things." he replies seriously.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 9:45 pm

"But you don't believe in ghosts! How can you be afraid of those things but not believe at the same time?!" Hinako says in an animated, expressive way. "That's just silly!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 9:48 pm

"I may not believe in ghosts, but I've seen and heard all the stories concerning ouja boards, and I know that something happens when you get involved with them. Besides, I prefer to play it safe. The only trouble I like getting in is one I can solve with my fists."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:05 pm

When Hinako pauses to think for a response, she hears quick steps from behind, and a sweet female voice shout "I heard someone talking about ghooosts~!" even as she launches herself at Hinako for a "glomp." She make contact when Hinako had just turned around, sending the two of them to the grass beside the side-walk. When the surprise wore off, and with the red-head girl sitting on her lap, Hinako can only ask "W-what was that for?"
"Welllll, I just got so excited that you were talking about ghosts and stuff I couldn't contain myself!" Ayako giggles. "You should come with me some time, when I go exploring weird places! We could call it a date!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:06 pm

"Oh look, the resident nut has finally decided to show back up at school." Daisuke says dryly, but with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:08 pm

"I was sick! Spent too much time outside when it was raining the night before school started!" Ayako pouts, making no effort to get off Hinako's lap.
The mention of the word date has quite stunner Hinako.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:12 pm

Daisuke raises an eyebrow.

"Uh-huh. You gonna just sit there, or let Hinako up before she ends up with so many grass stains that she resembles a female villain obsessed with plants? And just what were you doing outside, at night, in the rain?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:14 pm

With a pout, Ayako stands up. "You know what I was doing outside at night!" Hinako takes her helping hand to stand off. She brushes off her skirt. Hopefully the black won't show grass-stains. Still feeling a bit adventurous from last night Hinako asks "You'd take me on one of your uhm... ghost hunts you called it right?" with a shy smile.
Ayako faces her and nods excitedly, smiling wide. Still holding Hinako's hand. "Of course I would!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:16 pm

"Oh geez, that means I'm gonna have to tag along, because God knows what you'll get Hinako into, let alone DO to her when nobody else is around." Daisuke says, his palm covering his face.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:24 pm

"What makes you think I'd do anything to her?!" Ayako protest.
Hinako's just sort of smiling at her side, a slight blush on her face. She knows Ayako's flirting is mostly harmless and meaningless. "I think it sounds like a great idea." She says. And to stop any more arguments, adds "We should get going. Don't wanna' be late right?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:26 pm

"Well, let me think," Daisuke continues as they head to their class, "How about the time you, I don't know, STOLE HER UNDERWEAR?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:31 pm

"It was only one pair of panties, jeez!"
"But they were one of my favorites... and you still haven't given them back."
Ayako crosses her arms. "You gotta' take them from my room if you want them back!"
"They're not that important enough to me..." Hinako says, defeated.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:35 pm

Right before they enter the classroom, Daisuke puffs out his chest in an obvious exaggerated fashion, his head held high.

"Well, looks like there's no way around it. Hinako, I shall break into her room and get your underwear back for you, or die tragically trying!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:36 pm

"Jeez, I don't even care about 'em anymore! Ayako can keep them..." She says, embarrassed to be around Daisuke right now.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:41 pm

They head into class, and Daisuke is immediately accosted by Issei while the girls take their seats.

"Daisuke, what are you doing?!" Issei all but hisses, fists clenching Daisuke's collar. To his credit, Daisuke remained calm, despite every instinct screaming for him to lash out with his fist, an instinct born from countless fights where men grabbed him in that same manner.

"Uh, heading to my desk?" Daisuke replies. Issei only pulls Daisuke closer, their noses almost touching.

"Not that! Why are you hanging out with...HER!." Issei releases Daisuke and points dramatically at Ayako. He just rolls his eyes.

"I'm not hanging out with her, she manhandled Hinako out in the courtyard, and followed us inside," at this, the boys in the class all begin thinking the wrong thing, ducking their heads down to cover their noses.

"Plus, you really gotta be more honest with your feelings, Issei." Daisuke finishes with a vicious smirk, leaving his friend red-faced and blustering behind him as he takes his seat in front of Hinako's desk just as the teacher comes in.

Last edited by The Dark Deceiver on Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 1:08 pm

Hinako leans forward over her desk, poking Daisuke's shoulder. "Psst, what were you two yelling about?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 1:10 pm

"Issei's freaking out about Ayako again. Dude really needs to lighten up."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 1:11 pm

"W-what do you mean freaking out? About what?" Hinako sits back down, genuinely confused.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 1:13 pm

"You know how Issei is. He thinks Ayako is a fox, someone not to be trusted. The reason he's been so relaxed is because she's been sick for the past few days."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 1:14 pm

"He's crazy." Hinako pouts. She starts to unpack the things she'll need for class.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 2:06 pm

"Well, he IS our resident school council president, and resident stick-up-the-ass." Daisuke says with a smirk as he pulls his books out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stuff and things (idk what to name thread)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next