Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

stuff and things (idk what to name thread)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:09 am

"Huh, I always thought you were frightened of it? Oh well, that's alright too. I need the side car anyway for when I go shopping, even if it does slow my poor baby down."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:11 am

Hinako giggles at his endearment of something she sees as just a vehicle. "C'mon, let's go. If we finish everything at my house we'll have lots of time to just hang out!"
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:16 am

"Alright, alright, I'm coming." he says as he slips his other shoe on and follows her out the building. They walk towards her house together, as other students keep a distance.

It was considered taboo to get too close to the Queen of The School, and rumors ran rampant that should one attempt to make contact with her, she'd have Daisuke attack them without mercy.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:28 am

Hinako's house a small, single-floored pad on the third floor of an apartment-house building. It's got four rooms. A living room, that the door opens to, then a kitchen, followed by Hinako's room with an attached bathroom. Small, but it feels very comfortable. At least for Hinako, it's all she could ever want or need. She leaves her school back by the front door. "So uhm. What homework do you still need to do?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:34 am

"What homework DON'T I need done yet?" Daisuke says with a laugh, turning his bag upside down and letting its contents, a few books, some paper, some pencil cases, erasers, and a pack of cigarettes drop out.

He plops himself down on a cushion and picks everything up and tidies it all up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:34 am

"I don't have a lot really... where do you wanna' start? I'll help."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:38 am

"Truth be told, I just some things reviewed, such as History, Algebra, and some English. Everything else I'm caught up in."

He puts some books away and pulls out some paper instead.

"Just these here" he says, showing Hinako.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:46 am

Hinako nods, and sits down with him to start helping him with the work, and eventually move on to her own, meager homework. But she likes taking her time about it, even on easy, almost mindless questions. "Well, that should be just 'bout everything..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:59 am

Daisuke stretches and looks at the time.

"Well, that didn't take long. So, where should we start cleaning first?"

In a flash his hair is in a short ponytail, his jacket's on a chair, and his sleeves are rolled up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 2:03 am

"Uhhh. I don't know. I don't really think this far ahead. How about just the kitchen then?" Mai sighs, and gets up. She wanders off to her room for a while, leaving Daisuke alone while she changes out of her uniform.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 2:05 am

Daisuke heads to the kitchen, after taking a brief moment to debate on whether he should barge into Hinako's room while she's changed mid-way just to tease her, and deciding against it.

He takes a look at the modest pile of dishes in the sink and smiles. Even if the dishes were dirty, Hinako always stacked them neatly. He decided to get started on those first, and began to go through them quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 2:25 am

She comes out wearing a baggy casual t-shirt and shorts. "I knew you liked cleaning as much as I do~" she chimes, teasing him for his eagerness to start working.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:07 pm

Daisuke shrugs, already half done with the dishes, "I never actually denied it, did I?" he says with a smile, playfully nudging her in the side.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:13 pm

Hinako pouts. "But nobody knows that the goth delinquent at school likes house work~" she giggles, nudging him back. "Nobody but me."

Last edited by Jay on Wed May 27, 2015 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:15 pm

"Wouldn't be too good for my image if everyone knew, now would it?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:24 pm

Hinako starts helping the cleaning along.
"Nooope~. I'd probably get a lot more guys asking me out cause they wouldn't be afraid of you."
She pauses and thinks for a moment.
"Maybe if people knew some of my secrets, I wouldn't be so popular... and that'd be fine. More than fine really."

Last edited by Jay on Wed May 27, 2015 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 5:19 pm

(Psst, Hinako, not Honomi, lawl)

Daisuke goes quiet for a minute as he lets Hinako's words sink in.

"Yeah, that would be true wouldn't it? Yeah, maybe you should let some people know then."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 9:23 pm

"But, I dunno... It might go too far and people think I'm really weird."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 11:17 pm

"Well, it's up to you, in the end. Whatever you choose, I'll continue to stand by it. There we go." Daisuke dries off his hands, finished with the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 11:24 pm

Hinako dries her hands off too with a smile. "Thanks for all the help~" she says with a quick few nods of her head. "So uhm. What do you wanna do now?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 11:31 pm

"Well, I do need a few new dish rags, and a new pan. Let's go shopping. Anything you need, I'll pay for."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 11:39 pm

"Well uhm, there's nothing I need, but if we pass by the right store I might get something for myself~" she says with a short laugh and a blush. "Alright! Let's go~!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 11:52 pm

"Alright then, let's go." Daisuke replies, grabbing his jacket and heading to the door.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 11:53 pm

Hinako follows along, grabbing her satchel as she goes. Daisuke knows where he needs to go, so Hinako just follows him at his side. "Jeez, it's only been the first day but yet... You already started a fight." She pouts, bringing up earlier today.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 11:59 pm

Daisuke scratches his head sheepishly. "Well, sometimes it can't be helped."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stuff and things (idk what to name thread)   stuff and things (idk what to name thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stuff and things (idk what to name thread)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next