Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:54 pm

She cries from fear and pain, her shoulders, back and chest with bloody wounds. And flailing to try and get free only makes the sharp talons dig in deeper. "Let me go!" she cries.
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:59 pm

"Heheheheheheh!" the being cackles gleefully, "Let you go? Very well then!"

It drops Mai with an evil screech, letting her fall the rest of the way down. She hits a tree, hard, and crumples to the ground. Nothing is broken, but she's banged up pretty badly.

The crow lands nearby, and changes back into the man. He walks over to her, kneels down, and cups her face.

"Don't worry, it will all be over soon enough. I must warn you however, the process is quite painful."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 3:25 pm

Mai stands, struggling to her feet. She tries to get away again, escape whatever this nightmare was. Her mind calms a bit at the thought, that this was just that. Some horrid nightmare caused by the stress and sadness of being sick. She runs nonetheless.

Last edited by Jay on Fri May 08, 2015 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 3:28 pm

The man watches her run with a mixture of amusement, and disappointment.

"I see, so you prefer to run after all. What a pity. I was hoping for some amusement, like you trying to fight back. Alas, such is the Human race."

He raises his cape, and two large black feathers fly from it, arching their way towards Mai. Upon reaching her, they slice clean through her Achilles' heels, severing the tendons, causing her to fall.

She hits the ground hard, and the man calmly walks over to her. Before she can crawl away, two more feathers slam into her hand, impaling them to the ground. He slams one boot down hard onto her back, knocking the wind out of her.

"This is as far as you go, little girl," he says menacingly, "I'm rather disappointed with you. This is where fleeing for your miserable little life gets you."

He draws his right arm back, and it turns into a large and vicious looking claw. Then he plunges it into her back, and tears the lower half of her spine out, tossing it off to the side of her body.

He quickly, and roughly, turns her over, shredding her hands in the process, and tears her vocal box out before her screams can be heard by anyone. He then plunges his hand into her gut, tearing out her intestines.

He lifts them up, and takes a bite out of them, spitting blood on her face before tossing them off by her spine. He then slashes her eyes out, so the last thing she ever saw was that horrible scene.

Finally, he finishes her off by tear her heart out, and crushing it, dropping the remains onto her chest. He steps back and admires his handiwork, a sadistic smile on his face.

Last edited by The Dark Deceiver on Fri May 08, 2015 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 3:29 pm

A second figure stares at the broken body. Tears streaking her now spectral face, Mai looks on with horror. She feels something in her hand, but doesnt have enough will to look away from her own body.

A shock comes to her mind, a suddenly explosive change. The horror is shoved aside, replaced with anger. Without thinking much of the action, Mai makes a slashing motion with her arm, the sword in it cutting a long, deep cut in to the Crow's side. She's still crying, confused and angry. She's dead, yet here she is, attacking the thing that murdered her. Another chop, taking off one of the Crow's arm. "Give me my body back!" She repeats again and again, laying in to the murderous thing.

Last edited by Jay on Fri May 08, 2015 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 3:33 pm

He screeches in pain and anger, and leaps backwards, landing heavily on the ground. He glances up and sees Mai, and hisses in fear and anger.

"WHAT?!" he screams, glaring at her with such malice that it burns the air, "IMPOSSIBLE!" With his remaining arm, he summons up a plethora of feathers and launches them at her.

Last edited by The Dark Deceiver on Fri May 08, 2015 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 3:33 pm

Mai knocks them out of the air with deft blocks and swings of her katana. She lunges in, holding it with both hands, the tip poised to pierce the Crow's heart. "What did you do to me?!" She demands, going very aggressive. All of her cuts threaten to sever body parts, or chop deep in to it's torso.

Last edited by Jay on Fri May 08, 2015 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 3:35 pm

He glares at her, then grins.

"Why, don't you see, little girl? YOU'RE DEAD! While you may be able to somehow attack me, nothing will change the fact that your time is UP! You no longer exist within the mortal realm!"

Last edited by The Dark Deceiver on Fri May 08, 2015 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 3:39 pm

While it swaggers and taunts her, Mai ignores it, taking what it says as all lies. She grabs the Crow's shoulder, and pulls him forward, at the same time as she stabs with her sword, impaling it through the head. "I'm not dead!" She protests petulantly. "I'm... not dead! You are!" She keeps attacking it's dead body, until she falls down, tired.

Last edited by Jay on Fri May 08, 2015 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 3:42 pm

The body jerks and convulses once, then lays still. It slowly dissipates into smoke, and drifts away.

Last edited by The Dark Deceiver on Fri May 08, 2015 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 3:43 pm

When Mai's spirit falls asleep, it rejoins with her body and the miraculous occurs. The wost of her injuries are healed, but many, non life-threatening injuries remain.

Last edited by Jay on Fri May 08, 2015 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 3:55 pm

Hours pass by, and just as dawn starts to break, a jogger runs by. He casually glances at the park and sees Mai's body.

"Holy SHIT!" he exclaims, and quickly rushes over. He checks her pulse, then quickly pulls out his cellphone and dials 119.

Soon, the sound of sirens fill the air.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 4:03 pm

Mai barely reacts to the man touching her. She groans and tries to move, but it's painful, drawing more groans. She gives up, keeps her eyes shut and lays still.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 4:11 pm

Later that day, Daisuke gets a call from Mai's mother, letting him know that she's currently in the hospital.

His reaction, to promptly leave in the middle of the class and drag his and Mai's friend along with him to the hospital, wasn't unexpected.

When they reach the hospital, Daisuke wastes no time in confronting one of the nurses.

"Hi, we're here to visit Mai Iona, we're both really close friends of hers."

The Nurse looks at her chart, nods, and leads both boys to Mai's room. Her parents are standing outside, and while her father doesn't say anything, her mother nods to the boys, giving them her approval to go in.

Daisuke softly knocks on the door, and opens it, softly calling out as he does.

"Mai, are you awake?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 4:20 pm

"Y-yes." She says quietly and softly, almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 4:37 pm

Daisuke and their friend, Yuji, walk in, closing the door quietly behind him.

"Aw geez, you big dummy, what happened to you? Why were you at the park so late?" Daisuke says, exasperated, staring at her, his hand in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 4:45 pm

"I... I just wanted to go for a walk." She whispers. Mai doesn't look at either of them, and tries to avoid Daisuke's touch. She looks ashamed of herself, on top of the physical pain and trauma of the attack.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 4:49 pm

He sighs and sits down next to her bed. He doesn't even try ruffling her hair this time, and just looks at her, before forming a half-hearted smile.

"Well, at least you're alright. I guess that's what's most important."

He knows that it'd be useless asking her how she got hurt. If she didn't want to talk about something, it was nigh impossible to get her to come out and say anything.

"Here, Yuji and I decided to pick this up for you. I forced him to pay for it, since he had money on hand." he says, pulling out a bag from his jacket and handing it to her.

In it is the latest issue of a Manga that Mai was reading recently.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 4:53 pm

She smiles wide, bleary eyed. She reaches up, wanting to give her friends a hug, but can't sit up in the bed.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 4:55 pm

Daisuke wraps an arm around her, and gently pats her head. He then stands up, allowing Yuji room to move in.

"I'm going to go take a smoke. If you two want something to eat or drink, let me know and I can get it on the way back in."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 4:59 pm

Yuji Shiragami was a young man who was more or less strange.
An eccentric as he would call himself, Yuji often dressed oddly and in ways that deviated from the norm, as well as did things that would be considered taboo for a boy of his age.

He had navy blue eyes, and hair that was slightly medium in length, falling to the middle of the back of his neck, while his bangs were long and brushed to the sides of his temples.
He wore a white dress shirt with long cut tails in the front, and tight dark brown pants that spilled over his black shoes.
Over his shirt, he wore a brown longcoat with large cuffs at the wrists, clasps that went down to just above the knees for closing the coat if he so desired, and on the shoulders were straps that were held down by a button each.
Wrapped around his neck was a beige scarf that started as a bit of a cowl and went down to the knee.

Yuji wasn't a delinquet like Daisuke, however, he was noted as having a very dry sense of humor and a very cynical personality.
Despite his eccentric and sarcastic nature, Yuji was actually quite friendly and outgoing, though upon first meeting him that wouldn't be obvious due to his sarcastic remarks about the stupidity that constantly seemed to surround him.

Walking into the room, pockets in his coat, Yuji stands next to the bed.

"Hey." he says. "You doing okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 5:13 pm

Mai shakes her head. "No, bad."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 5:18 pm

Turning his head towards a chair, Yuji stares at it in silence for a couple of seconds before slowly reaching his hand out and gently pulling it towards him.

Sitting down, he crosses his legs and tilts his head slightly. "Want to talk about it?" he says.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 5:29 pm

"T-there's not a lot to talk about.... I j-just got attacked and..." She's starting to tear up against her own control. "I don't know, I past out." She turns her head away, crossing her arms. She seems to sink in to the hospital bed, as if trying to hide from his question.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 5:45 pm

Yuji's jaw tightens, though his expression remains the same.
He wants to press her to answer, but he knows it would be ill advised; though the burning desire to smash the culprit's face in with a tire iron is incredibly strong, he decides to spare her from any more questions.

"Think nothing of it then." he says with a small smile. "The thing that matters is you're alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jay's RP-zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: