Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) Empty
PostSubject: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 1:30 pm

Mai Iona (first-name last-name)

Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) A63885200c1744f9fa32e8cbe5340303

Last edited by Jay on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 1:55 pm

Character Name: Daisuke Serizawa.

Character Age: 17

Character Gender: Male.

Appearance: Stands at 5'7", has silver hair, and piercing blue eyes. Is often seen wearing a white T-shirt with a small open black leather jacket over it with chains on the sleeves, black jeans with chains hanging from the pockets, and black and silver shoes.

He's been known to switch to different outfits on weekends, and seems to favor blue Hawaiian shirts to an extent. Both his ears have two piercings in them, and he wears a spiked bracelet on his right wrist. Normally has a Marlboro cigarette in his mouth when not on the school grounds.

Personality: Daisuke may look like a delinquent, and in some cases be one, but he's a friendly guy. He's laidback and likes to laze about when he has the chance, but he's also very protective of women. He also lives getting into fights, and is always up for a good one if he can get the chance.

He can also be somewhat lewd, and will make good natured passes and jokes at girls, especially ones he knows. He also loves to tease his friends mercilessly when the occasion calls for it.

Bio: Daisuke comes from a moderate family, with no special upbringing. He lives alone, in a decent sized apartment, as his parents are always overseas, working on one project or another. He has an older sister, but she's off in her last year of college and he rarely sees her.

Daisuke became a delinquent in middle school, after an incident happened to a friend of his, and he became cold and uncaring up until he was on his final year before he hit high school.

Last edited by The Dark Deceiver on Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:19 pm

After a long day at school, Mai was quietly excited. She kept it hidden, all the way down to the local hobby store. Mai was hoping to find a new figurine, for part of her embarrassing collection. Atleast, embarrassing when other people saw it.

Last edited by Jay on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:33 pm

Suddenly two hands grab her from behind, one covering her eyes, the other her mouth.

"Don't move or your figurine collection gets it!" a playful voice hissed in her ear, before the man behind her let her go with a laugh.

Standing behind her was Daisuke, and the faint smell of a cigarette was around him. He smiled and ruffled Mai's hair.

"So, why'd you go run here in such a hurry? Latest DVD of 'Love Girls' catch fire down here or something?"

Despite his teasing, there's friendly affection in his voice.

Last edited by The Dark Deceiver on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:45 pm

Mai shakes her head, trying to fix her hair at the same time. "I was just buying... something." She holds the plastic bag tight against her chest. "And it's not a new dvd. That one isn't out yet." She pouts adorably.

Last edited by Jay on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:47 pm

"O-oh" he replies sheepishly. He had been joking about that, and didn't realize it actually existed.

"So...what it is?" he asked, trying to peer into the bag.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:49 pm

"N-nothing!" She holds the bag's opening closed.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:51 pm

He grins menacingly, and slowly advances on her, arms held up and at the ready.

"Ohhh, keeping secrets eh? I think someone needs mercilessly tickled again until the beans are spilled!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:55 pm

She shakes her head, holding the bag even tighter and closing her eyes. "Don't wanna'!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 3:04 pm

Daisuke laughs and lowers his arms.

"OK, OK, I won't push it."

He then walks in step beside her, hands in his jacket pockets as they leave the store. His motorcycle sits near the side, and he twirls his keys.

"Where you headed to now? If you want, I can give you a ride."

Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) ZE0XvLL
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 3:11 pm

"Oh uhm... I was just going to go home. I've got homework I need to do." Mai rubs her arm shyly.

Last edited by Jay on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 3:13 pm

"Ah. Well, I can give you a ride if you want. It's getting dark and all that, and it'll be faster."

He hops on his motorcycle, grabs his helmet, and holds it out to her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 3:28 pm

She smiles and takes the offered helmet. "Thanks Daisuke." She says gratefully. Mai puts the helmet on.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 3:40 pm

"Hey, you know it's no problem. I'm always happy to help, you just need to ask for it more often. Now, remember to hold on tight."

He revs the engine, and the engine roars, causing him to grin. There was nothing like feeling that power under his hands, especially when the slightest mistake could cause injury or even death. It was that thrill that led Daisuke to buying a motorcycle in the first place.

They speed down the road through the city as the sky darkens completely, and the streets start to empty. Besides the engine of the vehicle, there's no sound. Everything is silent. Normally, the roar of a motorcycle would be loud, but Daisuke had to get a muffler for his for night riding.

"Hey, before I drop you off, is there anything else you need or want to get? If your father's cooking tonight, I can stop by a store and get you something to eat. No one should have to eat the things he makes, not even prisoners!" he remarks with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 3:52 pm

Mai shakes her head. "Uhuh. I'm fine, you've already done enough for me." She smiles. "Thanks for the ride!" She gives him back her helmet. Riding on the motorcycle was fun, but scary for her. She feels a little shaky.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 3:54 pm

He just chuckles and shakes his head with a smile. He waves goodbye, then drives off. Even if it were late, there were still parts of the city that were alive at this time of night. No need for him to head home yet!
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Mai goes to her home. She changes out of her uniform, in to comfortable clothings for dinner with her parents. After that, she retreats to her room for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 4:28 pm

Daisuke woke up early the next morning, following an uneventful nighttime cruise after he had dropped Mai off at her home. He turned on his television set as he shifted through the cabinets, looking for something to eat.

"...concerning the series of attacks this month, Prime Minister Shinji Anno assures citizens that there is nothing to worry about,"

Daisuke glances at the TV, a piece of toast hanging in his mouth, and his eyes narrow. A series of nightly attacks started happening two months ago, and while there were no casualties, the victims were all currently in comas. In outward appearances, there was nothing wrong with the people, so doctors were baffled. No one even knew what was the cause for the attacks, as there were no witnesses around.

The attacks were getting closer to Mai's neighborhood, which worried him. He'd have to remind her to be extra careful from now on, and make sure she didn't go anywhere alone at night. It was simply too dangerous now.

A few hours later, Daisuke stood outside the school gate, smoking a cigarette while he waited for Mai. It was unusual for her to be late, something he was well aware of. He had already gone through four cigarettes now.

The bell ring, and he sigh. She still hadn't shown up, and he was getting worried. He contemplated skipping school and just heading straight to her house, but shook it off. She wouldn't let him hear the end of it if he skipped school once again just to check on her. Besides, she might just be sick, or something came up today.

He kept this thought going through his head as the day went by. "Just because she misses one day of school doesn't automatically mean the worst," he tried telling himself as he looked out the window in class.

Yeah, that was it. Nothing life threatening, nothing serious. At least, that's what he hoped.

After school ended, Daisuke rushed outside without stopping to chat with his friend, and hopped on his motorcycle. School regulations may forbid him coming to school on one, but they couldn't stop him if he parked it a block away.

He wasted no time in driving to her house, parked, and hurried over to the door. He knocked loudly, three times, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 2:24 pm

Mai's father answers the door. A handsomely average man with square glasses, seeming to always be wearing white button-up shirts. "Oh, hello." He says, managing some politeness. "What do you want?" He asks, standing in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 2:27 pm

"Is Mai here? She was absent from school today, and I brought her work over."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 2:28 pm

He nods slowly. "She's in her room. Be careful though." He says, a double warning. "She's come down awfully sick."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 2:30 pm

"Alright, I will. Thank you."

Daisuke bows, then heads up to Mai's room. He'd been there once before, but didn't get much of a look around, as he was practically thrown out by Mai from embarrassment. Probably had something to do with the decor.

He lightly knocked on her door.

"Mai, you awake? I brought your work from today's classes."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 2:34 pm

The soft reply "I-I'm awake... C-come in if you want" comes from behind the door. She was sleeping, but Daisuke woke her up. She manages to sit up in her bed, sheets covering her lower half.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 2:40 pm

Daisuke slowly opens the door, and peeks his head in. Once confirming that it was safe to go in, he opened it all the way and walked in, closing it behind him as he did.

"There's not much work to do, just some English, some history on the Edo Period, and that's about it. school was lackluster today, must be due to the attacks."

So, how are you feeling?" he asks as he puts the papers on her desk, turning to face her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 2:42 pm

She looks sick. Mai was always a pale girl, but being sick it's even more noticeable. And her black hair, along with the dark circles under her eyes just makes it stick out so much more. She looks tired. Mai shakes her head. "Not good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)   Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical girl rp (ayy lmao best name)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jay's RP-zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: