Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)   Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:05 am

With the silence only a Drow like Seren could manage, she slips out of bed. And with her sword drawn, she approaches the door, off to the side.

With a look and a gesture to Zephyr, she tells him to make no sound.

Then she waits, patiently. Her blue-grey skin and black nightwear blends in with the rooms darkness.
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)   Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:08 am

Last edited by The Dark Deceiver on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)   Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:21 am

The door slams open, the force enough to break it off it's hinges. At once two crossbows fire, their bolts striking the two beds. When a hired blade rushes in to, as he thinks, finish off the two targets, he's tripped by Seren deftly hooking her foot against his ankle, sending the man sprawling on the floor, face down. "The demons yet live, our plot found by vile foresight!" A priest, in the hall just outside the room chants. Another swordsman jumps over his comrades prone form as he's trying to stand.

Seren leads in with a wide swing at neck height, directed at Swordsman2. The warriors instinct have him bring his own sword up to block in time. Though the reflexes aren't quick enough to stop her follow through attack, a tearing cut, opening the man's sword-arm shoulder wide.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)   Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:34 am

Last edited by The Dark Deceiver on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)   Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:18 am

Swordsman one's head is bashed against the floor by the hilt-strike, knocking him out cold.

Displaying impressive agility and flexibility, Seren steps back, and delivers a high kick to Swordsman2's chin, his head snapping up painfully. In that second where his neck is entirely exposed, Seren's sword slices it open.

Out in the hall, Zephyr is met by two Crossbow men, still in the arduous task of reloading, and the leader of the band; a priest and two neophytes.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)   Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:21 am

Last edited by The Dark Deceiver on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)   Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:28 am

The Crossbow men writhe around in agony, screaming over their removed limbs. Seren silences their screams with quick merciful strokes of her sword.

The priest brings his croizus up, and swings down to bash it against Zephyr's skull.
Neophyt1 starts attempting to cast a spell, but is interrupted by Seren delivering a kick to his chest, followed by a diagonal slash to it's torso.
Neophyt2 tries to flank around Zephyr.

Last edited by Jay on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)   Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:33 am

Last edited by The Dark Deceiver on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)   Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:39 am

"Just kill them!" Seren urges, finishing her own foe. She lowers her weapon, the tip pointed at the floor. Unlike her companion, she doesn't look tired. Not a drop of sweat, perfectly calm.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)   Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:46 am

Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)   Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:49 am

Seren takes the initiative. Though she agrees with his actions, she feels it's missing a certain amount of threat. Her blade flashes, and she cuts off the Priests right hand. He won't die from it, due to his magic, but he'll be without a hand for the rest of his life. With that, she roughly kicks him until he struggles on to his feet and flees, his face in pain, tears flowing from the shame and dishonor of a failed mission and mutilated body.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)   Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:53 am

Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)   Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Seren sit's opposite of him on her own bed, cleaning her own sword as well. "Piss-poor assassins." She says with some light-hardheartedness.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)   Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:26 pm

"The Church is getting sloppy. Probably a result of them losing too many good men of theirs in their little crusade, so they've had to resort to hiring mercenaries, and cheap ones at that. Typical of them not wanting to spend much.

So, what do you want to do now? I can't imagine it being safe to stay here now, but it's late and they may have left some men in reserve to ambush us, in case we left before they showed up."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)   Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:39 pm

"I don't think so... That was likely all their was to the ambush. We should leave though, yes. It's not safe here."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)   Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:41 pm

Last edited by The Dark Deceiver on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)   Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:47 pm

Seren shakes her head. "Leave them." Seren puts her boots on, and packs up the rest of her things, in a hurry to leave. Not bothering to lock their room's door, the two of them leave the tavern.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)   Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:04 pm

Last edited by The Dark Deceiver on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)   Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 11:00 pm

"Excellent. A pair of lost travelers, leading each other without knowing where the destination is. I believe, that's called adventure."

Seren takes the path through the forest. It can hardly be a road, only a small dirt rut through the forest. The most common route through this seldom-traveled forest. Dark, imposing trees with moss clinging to the trunks, and vines hanging from high branches. Dense brush chokes the forest floor, save for on this path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)   Dark RP (Jay & Hippie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark RP (Jay & Hippie)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jay's RP-zone :: private rps :: Private RP's-
Jump to: