Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantasy Gaiden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:28 am

Aurelia kicks him in the gut. "Then how about I cut your throat wide, like your slavers would have done?"
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:44 am

Goredim grits his teeth as he shakes his head to get the colored lights out of his vision.
Trying to sit up, he replies through gritted teeth.

"Go ahead, bitch. They were Dark Elves as well, guess such a thing is in your blood."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 3:18 am

Her fists clench, face a mask of barely contained violence. Strange to see such beautiful features threatening such violence. Noticeably, one hand is inching towards her sword. An unconscious act, brought on by her instinct rather than intent. What fool would purposefully goad an armed, armored and dangerous Elf, let alone a Dark Elf when they're unarmed! Those possessed of common sense would wonder.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 3:32 am

Lumina's jaw tightens in anger as she walks over to Aurelia, shaking her head but never taking her eyes off of the Dark Elf.
Aurelia was a soldier, she could handle it, and she was reaching for her weapon, so Lumina didn't have to feel guilty.

Rearing her left arm back she swings her own gauntleted fist forward at Aurelia's jaw, her voice ringing out like the bell of a church.

"That is enough!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 3:38 am

From her peripheral vision, Aurelia had seen it coming. She's able to go with the blow, dampen it's impact. Weak armed little elf... her thoughts spit. Lumina thinks that she can deliver punches? Then she had better live up to the adage, that demands she can take one as well. And so Aurelia lets fly, a swift fist-strike aimed at the Elf's nose, the center of her face. "I say when it's enough!" Immediately after the blow is sent out, Aurelia lowers herself in to a brawlers stance. Palms facing outward, fingers clawed and positioned at her collar-bone's height. Knees slightly bent, hopping from foot to foot.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 1:52 am

Lumina fails to raise her fists fast enough.
Having failed at blocking, the punch connects with Lumina's face.

The Dawn Elf cleric stumbles back, magnificent colored lights exploding into her vision as she staggers about.
She's so dazed that all she can really feel is a numb throbbing in her nose, and when she holds one of her gauntlets up to it, she finds that the white metal is covered with blood.

Trying her best to not stagger and fall, the cleric's legs tremble as she tries to remain standing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 12:01 pm

Aurelia doesn't move to attack any more, but it's clear she's ready to further defend herself. "Never try to end a fight through an attack. It only leads to more fighting." She says a superior grin on her face. "Subduing combatants is the only way through force to end combat without leading to more of it. "

Then she gets an annoyed expression, annoyed by the futility of Lumina's attack. "And you sought to fight me then? I'm sure that single blow has taken your heart for fighting me away. What you saw on the boat 'ought to have been enough for that! You thought you could overpower I, a warrior who send a Sea monster back to the depths in terror, from a single strike of my sword!" She growls.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 11:45 pm

Jörmungandr watched the fight from the side, and lashed his tail out violently, smashing the wall. He, growls ominously.

"You bicker with one another like starving beasts fighting over carrion! And worse, you do it within the sacred halls of this castle, in which the king has so graciously helped you!"

He draws himself up to his full height, eyes blazing, "I might have sworn my life to you, but I shalt not tolerate such disrespect in these halls. Unless you three wish to press your issue with one another at the end of your swords, be silent and hold your peace!"

With that, Jörmungandr stalks off into the dark, his heavy footsteps fading quickly.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 11:55 pm

Lumina supports herself by leaning against the wall.
She takes a few moments before she lowers her hand from her face and replies, her voice seething.

"So I should never try to end a fight with violence, since it only leads to more violence? The irony is astounding...Perhaps you should heed your own advice."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 11:56 pm

"Are you as dumb as your strikes are weak? Did I ever fucking claim to be ending a fight? No, you daft fool! I started it." Rather focused on the potential combat, Aurelia paid little attention to Jormugandr's outburst and exit. Let the beast rage, she says to herself.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 12:48 am

The Dawn Elf pushes herself off the wall, but keeps her left hand against it as she replies, holding her gauntleted right hand up to her nose.
Still with her angered voice, she speaks through gritted teeth.

"What in Ardna's name is your problem? One simple comment and you turn it into all of this?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 12:59 am

"Bruised ribs, a sore jaw and a broken nose is little worry. " She says, rather rich coming from the one who'd taken no injury. "I've started the fight, and ended it with nobody irreparably injured. Ended, because I doubt either of you will truly fight back or cross me." Her anger, controlled. Brought to the fore it seems, only when she wants it, and can use it. Truth be told, Aurelia's relieved they hadn't done anything more over her stress relief of sorts. Blowing off steam.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 1:52 am

Lumina's right palm glows as she holds it above her nose, healing the wound as she replies with hooded lids.
"I won't continue this fight any longer, it isn't what I'm meant to do. However, I can't speak for the Half-Orc."

Lumina drops her hand. Though the wound is healed, the blood still remains.

Goredim slowly stands, being careful not to upset his equilibrium. Rubbing his head and holding his gut, he replies in a matter of fact tone. "Maybe later. As it stands now, it would hardly be considered fair for me to fight practically naked."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 2:07 am

She waves her hand in a dismissive, superior manner. "Leave. Find the king." I only hope the rooms are single, private... The elf sighs.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 3:10 am

As Aurelia finishes, two Dragonkin, the black scaled prince Hazhulkhen and the green scaled prince who's name had never been stated walk out onto the balcony.

The green one addresses the companions with a small nod of his head. "Your rooms are ready, our father had to speak with another one of our guests, so he asked us to--"
The green prince is cut off by Hazhulkhen before he can finish his sentence. "Silence Hordkhen, they don't need to know what our father is doing. They are outsiders and don't need an explanation."

Hordkhen, as he was called, glares at his elder brother as he replies. "They are our guests, Hazhulkhen. They will be treated as such, be you heir or not, you are not yet king and as such have no right to speak to them in such a manner. We will discuss this later, but right now we have been instructed to treat them kindly, so we will do so."

Without waiting for Hazhulkhen to reply, Hordkhen resumes speaking to the group. "Our father apologizes for not being able to show you personally, but he had to attend to important matters. Please, follow me and I will show you all to your own personal chambers."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 8:25 pm

Aurelia moves to follow Hordkhen, just behind him. But makes a point to rest her hand on her sword, a clear warning to the two behind her. "Very well. Let's be about it, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 11:49 pm

Goredim slowly moves over to Lumina and starts to check her face.
He sounds a bit concerned as he calmly questions her. "Are you alright? Anything feel broken?"

Lumina looks at Aurelia as she replies to the Half-Orc, trying her best to calm down and stop feeling angry. "I should be the one asking about you."
Goredim gives a grim smile as Lumina checks his head. "I'll be fine. It was a good punch, but I'm a sturdy Half-Orc; it shouldn't leave any lasting damage."
He pauses for a moment before continuing. "Thank you, though."

-----

Hordkhen waits until the other three finally decide to catch up before he turns and begins leading them down the stairs.
"If you need anything, there will be a guard posted outside of each of your chambers. Ask them about it and they will help you if they can."

Leading them back into the throne room, Hordkhen crosses to the door straight across from the balcony and two guards open it as they draw near.
Passing through, the group steps into a hallway that moves from their left to their right, and in front of them is another flight of stairs.
Going up the stairs, Hordkhen turns right and walks straight until the group finds themselves in a hallway with bedrooms on the left and a few balconies straight across from each room.
The balconies overlook a courtyard with a fountain and benches.

Hordkhen motions to the many rooms in the hallway and to the guards standing in front of the doors to each room. "These will be your quarters for however long you wish to stay here. You may choose whichever one you wish, though as they are guest rooms, they are all the same." The Prince says with a smile. "Please, feel free to treat our home as your home."

Behind the group, Hazhulkhen snorts with disgust, though he quickly tries to mask it with a cough.

Glaring at his brother, Hordkhen slowly looks back down to the group as he continues. "Do any of you have any questions before I leave you to your rooms?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 12:10 am

"No questions." She says tersely. "Thank you, and your father for allowing us to stay... though I feel like he's more excited about it than we are." Aurelia says with a sly smile as she walks past, giving Hordkhen a nod. She picks the first room she crosses by, heading in right away.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 12:38 am

The others are shown to their rooms, and Hordkhen walks off with Hazhulkhen, who growls at his brother as they continue back down the hall.

-----

The room is twenty square feet and has a large double bed with a canopy.
Around the room are a few dressers and a tall cabinet, and across from the foot of the bed is a large desk with a vanity mirror.
The furniture is regal in appearance and each piece is a different shade of deep brown.

The floor is covered by a dark red rug with a Dragon woven into the center, and on both the nightstands near the bed and the desk is a large candle each.
The candles are currently lit and are set into candlesticks that are connected to bowls so that the wax doesn't drip onto the wood.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 12:51 am

Aurelia's first thing to do, lock the door behind her and make sure any windows are locked. Aurelia sets her pack down. She unpacks a few things. Her journal, left on the nightstand, her spare clothes put in the the dresser and her kit for armor and weapon polishing and repair. She sits on the bed to start taking off her armor. Stretching out her sore limbs, tired from a long trip, most of it spent in armor. She reclines back on the bed with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Gaiden
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9