Jay's RP-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its a roleplay forum. I'm just using it for myself and friends mostly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantasy Gaiden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:46 pm

Aurelia hears the voice echo quietly up the stairs. She had been heading back to the main floor anyways. Aurelia walks up to Lumina, her armor curiously quiet. "Something the matter?"
Back to top Go down
https://jhappy-place.canadian-forum.com
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:08 am

Lumina nods.

"The Half-Orc told me that Ricardo makes money by slave trading." she says. "I want to put a stop to this without violence, but I don't think Ricardo will just put the 'profession' down."

Lumina sighs in frustration as she continues. "I'm going to be honest, I don't know what to do. I'm still a novice and I'm not much of a tactician."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:11 am

"Slavers are greedy people. They own many things... and believe that they can own people. You're right, he likely won't just give up."

Aurelia thinks. "Save your conscience, eh? Capture him and hand him to a free, good city. They'll imprison, or do what they wish with him."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:14 am

Lumina ponders this for a moment. "But what about the crew?" she asks. "If they're loyal to him, I can't imagine that they would just let us use the ship to sail off and turn him in."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:17 am

"Then we do nothing. The ship takes us to a city, and while it's docked, that's when we take the Captain. Simple."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:51 am

"Alright." Lumina says. "I'll have to let the Half-Orc, Goredim, know about this. Maybe he could act like he lost his memory so the crew won't suspect that he told us?"

-----

Goredim looks over at Bella. "So, uh...Do you know where we are?" he asks.

Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:54 am

"We're on a misty island... somewhere. I didn't even want to be on this boat." She says with a frustrated tone. How she came to be here, was embarrassing and tied to a recent night of drinking and ended with a stupid bet.

_____

Aurelia nods. "An unlikely story, but it's the best we've got."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 6:21 am

"Or," Jörmungandr chimes in, walking over, "We could confront the captain and his crew right then and there. If they refuse to mend their ways, I tear them apart!"

Jörmungandr's tail lashes out from side to side and he says this.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 10:05 am

"Does anybody know how to captain a ship?" Aurelia asks. That was the entire reason for holding off on confronting him. "Trust me, I wish to do the same. But, we have to be intelligent about this."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 12:49 am

"I'm afraid I don't." Lumina says. "My kind might mostly be sailors, but I was raised in a monastery."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:01 am

"Then we wait. Justice can be patient."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:03 am

"I don't either," Jörmungandr admits, but still has a fierce look in his eyes, "But that doesn't matter to one such as I. We should punish those fools, tear the life from their bodies, and leave their hearts to rot in the ocean. Then we could use the portal to travel to my home, and make our way to the mainland from there!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:09 am

"I said, we'll be patient. I trust a boat, more than I trust an old piece of magic. It may not work." Aurelia is getting frustrated, and it shows in her voice.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:11 am

Jörmungandr's eyes blaze wildly for a brief second, before he heaves a deep sigh, and his tail stops lashing out.

"Very well then. We will be patient and wait. BUT, if they refuse to change their ways, and get violent, I shall not hold back. Until then, I shall respect your wishes."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 6:39 am

"We will not result to violence unless there is no other choice we can make." Lumina says. "Even if they refuse, we don't need to kill them."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 12:48 pm

Jörmungandr turns and glares at her.

"Oh? Shall we let them go then, so they may continue to sell other living beings into slavery? Shall we scold them gently, and pray that they're so naive that they have a change of heart?

Have you ever been a slave? Have you been captured and sold like property, like a farmer sells his land? No, you have not. You've lived a sheltered life like that of a child, and while you may thank the heavens for it, it has also made you yourself naive."

Jörmungandr turns and started to walk away, only to turn his head and glare back.

"I have already given my word that I shall restrain myself when confronting them unless they get violent. If they should do so, I will kill them."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:26 pm

"I agree. Our first attempt will be to imprison the slavers. A rather... fitting justice." Aurelia nods her head while saying so. "Resistance will be met with a swift death."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:16 pm

Lumina shakes her head at the ignorance of the Secondborn.

She turns and starts heading back towards the entrance, helping Goredim to stand as she looks at Bella. "Thank you." she says. "We're going to head back now."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:20 pm

"I was my pleasure." Bella gives a wide smile. She uncrosses her arms and follows close behind.

When they're out the door, Aurelia looks to Jormugandr. She knows he'll be her best asset when a fight breaks out. "I probably don't need to ask... but you're entirely ready?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:28 pm

Jörmungandr nods.

"I hope they DO get violent. Slavers never give up their profession, and if the sailors will readily give up a slave to them, it means they've done it before, and will continue doing so."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:31 pm

Aurelia's gotten tired of hearing the same thing, over and over again. But the answer satisfy's her. "Don't instigate a fight. Let it come to us." She leads the way out of the building, stepping quickly to catch up with the rest of the party.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Deceiver

The Dark Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:31 pm

"I have given my word. I shall not attack unless they get violent first."
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:46 pm

As Lumina helps Goredim along, she tells him of her plan, though he doesn't seem to like it. "So you want me to just pretend that I think nothing even happened?" he asks. "Do you know how hard that will be?"
Shaking her head Lumina admits. "I'm afraid I don't, though all I ask is that you do your best."

Goredim grumbles a bit, but reluctantly agrees.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:49 pm

"Pretend that you've gone dumb. Don't respond to people, stare off in to the distance, but not at people." Aurelia recommends. "A priestess helping along a man who's mind no longer functions... would not raise much question." Aurelia is quite annoyed at all this fog. One thing that I miss from Soltia... None of this weather.
Back to top Go down
NineTailedTrickster

NineTailedTrickster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:05 am

Upon arrival at the shore, it is both empty and eerily quiet.

The ship is nowhere to be seen, and the voices of the sailors can't be heard.
The shore of the island is isolated, as is the group.

Goredim turns his head slightly to look at the Dawn Elf supporting him. "Are we in the right area?" he asks.

"Yes." Lumina replies, biting her lip as she does so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Gaiden   Fantasy Gaiden - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Gaiden
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next